59. I am coming

GIGI'S POV
I get out of the climic still not beleving what mrs.Morgan just said.
"Congrats, you are pregnant" her words keep repeating in my ears. She told me the test was perhaps not used correctly or it was damaged , that's why it told me that I am not pregnant while I was pregnant. She told me I am 1 week pregnant. I all just couldn't settle in my head. What would zayn say? Will he leave me because he doesn't want the baby? Will he leave me  because I will become fat? Does he want a baby at this point ? God. I was really tensed at this point. The most scary part is zayn's reaction. I didn't want to go home that early so I went to a park. I sat on one of the benches and held my head in my hand I was having a bad headache at this point.I sight. Making my head sink deeper into my hands.
~
ZAYN'S POV
It has been 2 hours since gigi left and I am getting worried sick. I calked her but she isn't picking up. I decided to call kendall. I dial her number and wait for her to pick up. After 4 rings she picked up.
"Hey kendall" i say
"Hey zayn" she replies
"Is gigi fine?" I ask
"What do you mean?" She asks confused
"I mean gigi isn't picking up her phone. She told me she is going to hang out with you, so let me talk to her" i say
"Zayn she is not here. She didn't even come here for a while" she replies making my heart sink
"What!?" I gasp
"Zayn calm down" kendall cooes
"She will be back soon from where ever she went, i hope" kendall adds
"Yeah...but why did she lie to me?" I ask
"I don't know zayn" kendall replies
"Okay..bye" i say hanging up

What the actual fuck!? Why would gigi lie to me? But most importantly , where is she?
~
GIGI'S POV
After calming myself out i get into the car and drive back home . I see 9 missed calls from zayn but i don't call him back. I turn the radio to get things off my mind. 'Pillowtalk' was playing on the radio. For god sake this reminds me of zayn and I get tensed. I change the radio station and then 'love me like you do' was playing I sing along.
I take a sharp turn and drive along the road with thoughts about our baby..
all the thoughts get dismissed out of my mind when i see a car running super fast.
I concentrate fully on the road trying not to mess up due to the fact that i was tensed.
The car was on extreme speed and was straight in front of me.
I turn left so does the other car.
Is the driver drunk?
Is the car damaged?
Are the breaks not working?
When i look infront the last thing i see is the black car crushing over mine.
I see a blonde girl in it smirking at me.
My car flipped over and
Then everything went black.

~
ZAYN'S POV
Where the hell is gigi?
She lied to me and its been three hours since she is gone.
I have tried her phone 100 times but she doesn't pick up.
I had also called her other friends but they all said she did not come there.
I try her phone once more with hope that she picks up, but no.
I throw the phone on the couch and kneel down to the floor pulling onto my perfectly black quiffed hair which are now messy.
My phone begins to ring and i look at the caller id to see a pic of gigi and the name "babe❤️" pop up on the screen.
My Herat beats with satisfaction and joy?
"Hello? Gigi where are you?" I ask right after i pick up the phone
"Hello mr.malik" i voice says and my heart stops.
"Who are you?" I ask worriedly
A kidnapper?
Carter?
"I am dr. Steve" the voice says
"Where is gigi?" I ask
"In st. Peters hospital" he replies sadly.
"What?!" I almost scream falling to the floor.
"Yes. She met with an accident" he says
I feel like my heart has been ripped out if my chest. I can't breathe.
"We need you here" he says
"I am coming" i says ending the call.
-------------------------------------
Hey lovlies❤️
I felt so bad writing this:((
Show some love by voting and commenting💓
We are already on chapter 59! Omg!!