45. Yes or no?

ZAYN'S POV
It was around 8 and the building lights were booming all around.
Shit.. I have to wait until it gets all dark.. That guy in he shop said they would glow only when its fully dark.
My mind was flooding with thoughts regarding her reaction.. Will her parents approve? Will she say yes?
I slid my hand inside my pocket making sure the ring was in.
I practically sighed with relief as i felt the soft velvet box.
"The view is so pretty" gigi says breaking the silence
"Not as beautiful as you" i say kissing her cheek
She blushes and pecks my lips instantly pulling away which left me wanting more.
it was an amazing feeling because if she said yes she would be mine, it would be the best thing ever but at the same time if she said no, i would be broken and shattered into a million pieces.
She just kept talking about her day with kendall but my mind raced with thoughts about the proposal.
Is this the perfect time? Should i wait more? Should i do it some other way?
I shrugged all the thoughts off and started paying attention to gi.
Slowly the lights started fading but still some were on.
I tensed up a little when i looked up to the ceiling and the stickers began to emit light, not as much but i hope she doesn't notice yet.
I cursed under my breadth at the fucking light glowing but to my luck it shut.
I sneaked a peek up again and now the stickers were glowing with full power. Gi was busy looking around and inhaling the fresh air.
This was the time, i had to do it.
I slowly stepped back and gigi didn't seem to notice.
I took the box out of my pocket and opened the box admiring the ring again before grabbing her hand and rubbing it with my thumb dragging her attention to me.
"Jelena, i love you to infinty. We have been through thick and thin but all that is the past and i don't give a damn about it anymore because i have you, i need you and i love you. We have passed through rough times, all the arguments and breakdowns but you always believed in me and forgave me everytime.It has been almost two years, the best two years of my life cause they were spent with you. You all ways lighten up my life.. You have been my constant support. The first day that i net you in the college, i was amused you were the most beautiful girl i had ever landed my eyes on. I know i was dating perrie but since that moment, my heart was only beating for you and only you. I cannot define how much i love you and will keep loving you.
So if you don't mind can you please look up?" I say carefully observing her reaction.
Her eyes were filled with tears and her hands covered her mouth. Her eyes twinkled as she looked up and gasped
I get down on my knees and ask her what i have been wanting to "Will you marry me and take my last name as yours, jelena naura hadid?"
"Omg! Zayn!" She gasps
"YES! Yes i will marry you!" She screams loudly enough for people around to hear a smile forms at the end of my lips.
I slide the ring on her finger and she stares at it in awe for a good 5 mins after which she breaks into tears
"Omg! Zayn! I-- love-- you--so--much" she says in between sobs without wasting any more time i connect our lips together.
Our first kiss as being engaged.
Our kiss lasts long but we pull away for air before she connects our lips again. The kiss is soft and passionate.
"I love you jelena noura malik" i smirk
"I love you too fiancé" she smiles.
"This is insane! I can't believe this" she says looking at the stickers
"Great idea of proposing mr. Smart ass" she says
"Glad you liked it" i smile wrapping my arms around her.
"I loved it" she says
We get inside and head to our room.
The first night of being engaged doesn't end without sex.
~~
The sun shines through the curtains into our dark room.
I turn around and admire the beautiful girl laying next to me.
"You are mine" i whisper
"Only yours" she says fluttering her eyes open.
"Oh, didn't know you were awake" i say
"Hearing your voice sends energy to my body" she smiles
"Someones a little too romantic right now" i chuckle and gi slaps my arm playfully.
"Okay now get up Mrs. Malik" i say
"I like the sound of it" gigi says smiling I return the smile . Without wasting anymore time I peck her lips.
"Hey!" She says pulling away
"What?" I ask confused
"No kisses before I haven't brushed my teeth mr." She says smirking to herself.
"As if i care" i say rolling my eyes which made her giggle.
"Now get up my lazy fiancé " i joke.
She sticks her tongue out at me and I laugh.
This is the best morning ever :))
-----------------------------------------
HEY GUYS SO YASS THEY GOT ENGAGED BUT THIS BOOK IS NOT ENDING RN . Maybe 20-30 or maybe more chapters will be there ;)

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW
ILY GUYS ❤️