46. FALLEN

(A/N - zayn one the i heart award for best music video with pillowtalk ! Yayay! Okay now I will stop rambling and let you guys read ;) )

GIGI'S POV
After we both finally got up and did our business in the washroom, i head downstairs to prepare breakfast. I cooked bacon and sandwiches with lemonade.
Zayn cane downstairs with his phone stuck to his ear.
"Sure, we will be there" he said onto the phone. After saying his goodbyes he hung up.
"We will be where?" I ask curiously
"Actually, my family has invited your family over for dinner" he said taking a seat
"Oh" i say
"We will tell them there" he smiled
"Yes. We will" i smile at my fiancé
"This is good" he compliments taking a bite of the sandwich.
I smile wide at him.
~
ZAYN'S POV
"Babe? Are you ready?" I ask waiting for her to come down
"Yeah just a minute!" She says
"Its already 6:30, we have to be there on 7" i inform her
"Yeah, just coming" she replies
I take a sip of water from the water bottle kept on the side table.
Just then she steps down causing me to chock on my water. She looked-- perfect.
"Gi!" I gasp admiring her flawless body
She smiles at me and intertwines our fingers leading us out.
"You look beautiful" i say
"Thanks.. You look great yourself" she smiles
"Thank babe" i smile opening the car door for her.
~
I pull into the driveway of the house and help gi get out. Her knee length dress flowed perfectly till her knee. The dress perfectly hugged her curves. Her makeup was in point and her hair were in lose curls bouncing on her shoulder. Her twinkling eyes pierced in mine and we walked hand in hand.
I am a very lucky man.

Once we reached the door I rang the door bell. Doniya opened the door and greeted the both of us with a grin. She hugged us and led us inside where my family was sitting.
"Hello sonshine" my mum said and hugged me which I gratefully returned.
"Hello mum" i said
"Hello gigi" mum smiled and pulled her in for a hug
"Hello Mrs.Malik" gigi said while hugging mum. We greeted all the others and sat on the couch. I wrapped my arm around gigi and she gave me a smile.
"When do we tell them?" She asks softly
"Dinner time?" I reply which sounded more like a question.
"Okay" she nodded dragging her attention to Anwar who was now sitting on the couch in front of us eating cookies
"These are so good" he says with delight
"Yeah, mum is good at making them" i say remembering the time i used to beg her to make them as a smile crept on my face.
~
"DINNER IS READY!" mum informs everyone .
All of us get up and take a seat at the large dinning table. Gigi sits next to me and we sit there as the food is passed and served.
Everything from the salad to the chicken was mouth watering. I have begun to miss mums cooking.
I literally eat a lot as i know i would not be able to in a while. Not saying gigi is a bad cook, she is great but you know what i mean,right?
We all finish eating and wipe our hands with the napkins.
"Nice dinner" Gigi's dad says
"Thank you" mum smiles
Then there is a little silence so i took the opportunity.
I clear my throat dragging all eyes on me
"Me and gigi just want to tell you something" i say calmly
"We-- are engaged" i blurred out
Everyone is quite for a while
"We love each other and your approvals won't make a difference cause i am already his ,but it would be really nice if we get your blessings." gigi says showing her ring to everyone
Suddenly there is clapping and whistling all around and it makes a smiles appear on my face and i turn to look at gigi who was also smiling.
"congrats!" Everyone says in unison.
"Party time!" Anwar shouts and everyone one glares at him
"What? No party? Okay" he says causing us all to laugh
"Who says no party?" Dad says
"There will be the biggest celebration!" Mr hadid cheers.
I look at gigi who is smiling from ear to ear , which makes me grin harder.
She then smiles at me and pulls me in for a kiss.
I kiss her softly and pull away.
"Party tomorrow!" Mrs hadid says
"Leave all the planning to us" bella says grinning
~
"Bye mum" i say as she embraces me into a hug
"Yeah, i will be back soon" i say and she lets go of me.
"I can't believe my son son is engaged to the most beautiful girl" mum smiles and I could see gigi blushing from the corner of my eye.
"As if I am ugly" I say sarcastically and pout with my bottom lip out.
"Not ugly at all , the most handsome guy ever" Gigi smiles pecking my cheek.
"EWWWW ! stop the romance or I might just puke" Anwar says making us all laugh except of gi who gives Anwar a playful glare.
We said our goodbyes to everyone and walk out of the house. Gigi clings onto my hand as soon as the cold air hits us. We quickly walk towards the car and i open the door for gigi who shifts uncomfortably on the cold leather seat. She mumbles a quick thank you when I jog towards the drivers seat and sit on it. I open the heater and gigi passes me a smile which I humbly return.
"So..." Gigi begins.
"Their response was way way better than we thought" she lightly chuckles causing me to chuckle.
"Yeah" i say and start driving.

I have fallen for her so hard and I am not planning to get up anytime. She is just so beautiful , her laugh , her giggles , her perfect imperfections, the way her eyebrows crease together when she giggles , the way her nose crunches up at something disgusting, the way her hair perfectly fall around her face and everything , every other little thing drives me insane : she drives me insane. I am lucky to call her mine , and only mine.

A smile creeps upon my lips as I think about her. She noticed it and looks at me confused.
"What ?" I ask
"Why are you smiling like crazy?" She asks. I chuckle at her observation.
"I was thinking about you" i grin.
She rolls her eyes.
"Oh I am so pleased, fiancé" she says sarcastically
"But seriously you couldn't be anymore cliché, now
Could you ? " she asks
"Only if you knew how many times i think about you" i say smiling cheekily .
"How many times" she asks
"Once" i say
"Only once?" She asks looking hurt
"Yeah because you never really leave" i say pecking her lips as a smile forms it way on her lips.
"Oh my romantic ass" she laughs
"Hey!" I say and join her in laughing .
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys! Another one of these boring chapters, i am sorry :(
But double update!
Vote
Comment if you liked it anyways (^_^)
Share
Follow
Love you all <3
💓💓💓💓💓💓