48. Please!

GIGI'S POV
"So, how come you are here?" I ask trying to make conversation with carter
"Hey, can't i just meet my old friend" he says casually making himself comfortable on the couch.
I pass an awkward smile.
"You want something to drink?" I ask
"Water will work" he smiles
"Oh, please make yourself comfortable, i will make you coffee" i smile getting up and making coffee.
"So-- whats going on?" He asks
"Um- i am getting married in 2 months" i say
"And you have to come" i add
"Sure" he fake smiles

CARTER'S POV
My heart broke at her words.
I love her but she is marrying someone else. I cannot let that happen.I had some hope that she might have broken up with that jerk and i possibly had a chance but no.
"Marrying zack?" I ask
"Zayn not zack" she giggles
"Oh yeah, i forgot" i say
"Here" she says handing me the cup of coffee.
"Thanks" i smile stepping a little close to her
The way she smiles and giggles, the way she talks, the way her eyes sparkle, the way her hair flows along side her face drives me nuts. I am in love.

I place my hand at her lower back and smile.
She shifts uncomfortably but keeps drinking her coffee.
"Lets go to the couch" she says moving out of the kitchen.
I nod and follow her.
We sit on the couch sipping from our cups.
I shift a little closer.
Gi drives me out of my senses. I know i don't have a chance with her but i still can't resist. She is the most beautiful girl i ever landed my eyes on. I also that she is getting married so its not right to pull a move but i can't stop!
I gently place my hand on her thigh moving it up and down her bare skin. She glares at me from the corner of her eye but i don't stop.
I move closer and closer until we are inches apart.
I place my hand in her waist and she flinches away.
What can she see in that zayn guy but not in me?!
I slightly pull closer and press my lips onto hers. She pushes my chest with full force but i tighten my grip. I cannot get enough of her. I run my hands down her sides under her shirt feeling each and every curve.
Her eyes fill up with tears
"Carter--- please" she begs but i crawl on top of her.
I pull away and remove her shirt, she kicks me uncontrollably.
I suck on her collar bone making her moan.
"Carter! Get off me!" She shouts pushing me away. I steady my hands on her hips as i leave kisses down her neck.
"I love you gigi" i say
"I don't!" She shouts
I unbuckle her bra and suck onto her nipple while grabbing onto the other one. She slaps my face away but i pin her hands above her head.
"Please! Leave me" she begs.
I give equal treatment to the other breast then kiss along her stomach.
I slowly pull down her panties pulling her legs aprat.
"Carter please!don't!" She begs
I slowly enter her feeling the pleasure take over me.
Sobs begin to escape her lips as she kicks and pushes me off.
"I love you baby, i can treat you better than zayn" i say as i thrust once more.
"You're an ass get off me right now!" She demanded
I run fingers down her legs and thrust more when the door opens
"Babe, i am ho--" zayn says but is cut off by the sight in front of him.
"What the hell?! Gi? How could you?!" He shouts as tears well up in his eyes and his jaw drops.
"I gave you everything i could! And you give me this as return?!" He shouts
"We are done!" He shouts once more banging the door shut behind him.
I smirk at the sight and get off her.
She covers herself with the blankets and then begins to cry.
"Bye babe, see you tomorrow" i smirk walking ti the door.
"You jerk! This all happened because if you!" She shouts holding her head in her hands.
I exit through the door relieved that I might have a chance with her now.

GIGI'S POV
I wanted to get up and slap that smirk off of his face.this cannot be happening!zayn just cancelled our engagement! No no no..
Tears make their way down my cheeks as i look at he ring on my finger
"Zayn! Please come back!" I shout helplessly.
-------------------------------------
Oh no! Did any of you expect this?!
I feel so bad writing this but some drama is needed:(
Vote
Comment your opinion
Share  my story
And follow me please:)
What will happen next?!
Love you all!! ❤️