65. I do

4 weeks later

GIGI'S POV
"Omg.. I am so nervous" i say to Kendall who was helping me to do my makeup.
"You will slay it gi, calm down" she says as she applies eyeshadow on my eyelid.
Yes, today is my wedding day and i am marrying the most perfect man on the planet, whom everyone wants to marry : the one and only zayn malik
All the decorations were done, the cake was made beautifully, my dress was amazing and of course zayn will look stunning as ever, even when i have not seen him anwar told me that i will choke when i see him.
Kendall said that i look too good and zayn will not be able to keep his eyes off me.
"Ta da" kendall exclaims and gets out of the way so that I can see my self in the mirror.
"Omg.. Thank you so much kenny" i say hugging her tightly.
Kendall is my best friend so i decided to make her my brides maid.
Zayn asked liam to be the best man and he agreed happily.
When i found out about my pregnancy, i thought that the dress might now fit me but thank fully it did.
"Ready ladies?" Dad asks as he makes his way in
"Yes!!" Kendall exclaims
"Oh my, you look so beautiful" dad says as he kisses my cheek.
"Thank you dad" i say hugging him
"My princess has grown up so fast" he cries
"Dad don't cry" i plead
"Okay, i won't because i know i am handing you to the deserving person" he smiles
"That night when you told us about the baby, zayn proved me he is the best for you" dad says
"He is" i blush
"Now go!" Kendall shouts making us giggle.
Dad takes my hand and we stand out of the aisle.
"Lets go" he whispers and we both begin to walk down the aisle, soft romantic music begins to play and i can see a the man whom i have come to know and love standing there in his suit.
He looked so hot and beautiful..
Today is gonna be a long night!
Slowly we approached him and he smiles at me, flashing him perfect white teeth.
I blow a kiss to him and he just stares at me head to toe.
"I am handing you my daughter, you have you take care of her and fulfill all her needs, you have to love her always" dad says as he hands my hand to zayn
"I surely will do it sir" zayn says making me smile
Dad soon leaves and joins the audience.
"You look stunning princess" he says squeezing my hand.
"You look hot prince" i giggle

"Jelena, we have been through so much together. I love you more than i ever loved someone. You make hard times easier and good times the best.
I want to tell you that i will take care of you always. You are my best friend, my fiancé and soon will be my wife. You are the person whom i look up to. When i am with you, i am happier than ever. I love and cherish each and every moment spent with you.  May every Day remind you the number of people who love you and can't do without you. I'm the biggest of them! I don't need to tell you that you always have a shoulder to cry on and a back to lean on in your times of need or when you're simply feeling upset, right? On your special day today, I want to remind you that I am always there for you. ALWAYS! I loved you, will love you and always will love you until death do us apart" zayn says his vows and tears begin to stream down my face. I smile at  him.
"Zayn, you are the best thing that happened to me. Before i met you i was never that happy, you make me the happiest person alive. I love each and every moment spent with you. I never imagined my life could be this perfect but you did it for me. You made all my dreams come true, you are the one i can't imagine my life without, you are the one i need when i am upset, you are the only one i love and ever will love. I have said this a billion times and i say it agin.
How did i get so lucky?
Zayn you are the prince charming every one dreams for and i so glad i have the chance to be with you" i say my vow. I did not prepare it, i swear. Everything that just came out of mouth was what i had in my heart for zayn.
"I love you baby" he whispers.
"I love you more" i whisper back
"Zayn jawaad malik, do you take jelena naura hadid to be your wife?" The priest asks.
"I do" zayn says
"Jelena naura hadid do you take zayn jawaad malik to be your husband?"the priest asks me
"I do" i say
"Now i pronounce you husband and wife" the priest says
"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest finishes and zayn quickly pulls me in for a soft but passionate kiss.
Our first kiss as being married.
~
"Hi, official mrs. Malik" zayn smirks as he approaches the dance floor towards me.
"Hey hubby" i giggle
"Will you dance with me?" He asks
"Of course! Whom else will i dance with?" I joke
He puts his hands on my waist i put mine in his neck.
Still got time begins to play and i dance my ass off with zayn.
I will do that! It is my jam and especially it is sung by my man.
We dance together and zayn keeps humming the song.
Isn't it nice to have your husbands song play for your first dance as a couple? It is! First dance goals.

Omg! Next is shape of you another one of my favs..
We danced and danced and danced and danced until 12:00pm.
-------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Omg! This was what everyone was waiting for!❤️❤️
I loved writing this chapter and hope you loved reading it too💗
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow me
Love you all<3
Bye bye!