37. Anwar💞🌎

(There are a lot of pov changes so make sure to notice them)

ZAYN'S POV
My eyes fluttered open when i felt pain in my back
"Ouch" i muttered realizing I was on the ground.
Gi was sleeping on the couch peacefully covering all the area, now I get why I am on the ground.
I rub my back trying to get rid of the pain and get up on my knees, admiring the beauty lying in front of my eyes.
"You are so beautiful" i whisper not caring if she can hear or not.
"You are too" her voice strikes my ears.
"Oh.. Did I wake you? Sorry" i apologize to her for disturbing her sleep.
"I would love to be woken up by your voice everyday zayn" she smiles
I pass her a smile picking her up and carrying her to the room.
I push the door open with my leg and put her on the bed.
"Today is suday, what are we upto?" I ask picking out clothes to wear after showering.
"Umm...i am not sure" she replies bitting her lip
"You look so sexy when you do that" i say
"Do what?" She asks
"This" i say coping her action
"You look even better" she smiles
I place a kiss on her forehead after which I head to the washroom.

GIGI'S POV
Zayn was in the washroom and I just laid on bed with my eyes closed waiting for him to get out.
My phone began to ring and I picked it up not noticing the ID
"Hello?" I speak
"Hello darling" my moms voice enters my ears.
"Oh hi mom, long time no see.. I miss you" i say remembering when we met last
"Hmm.. I miss you too" she says
"But no more missing now, your father, I , Bella and Anwar are coming to visit you!" She exclaims.
"Oh that's great!" I say excitedly.
"Today around 6:00?" She asks
"Yeah, at my apartment?" I ask
"Okay sure honey see you soon" she say
"Bye mom" i say
"Bye" she says hanging up.
Zayn comes out after a few minutes wiping his hair with a towel.
"You can go now" he tells me
I get up to shower
While showering I realize that zayn hasn't met them, I just told them once.
What will be their say ? Even if they don't like him I will not leave him. I would be lying if I said that they agreeing on our relationship will make a hella lot of things easier .

ZAYN'S POV
While Gigi was taking a shower her phone rung, I walked up to the night stand where it was kept and the caller ID said "Anwar💞🌎". Woah woah who the hell is he? If he is so special to gigi that she used 💞🌎 in front of his name she would have told me. Without wasting another minute I called for gigi.
"Babe you have a call!" i shout so she could hear my voice over the sound of the running water. No response
"Gigi ! You have a call!" I shout again
No response I walk to the bathroom door opening it .
"Hey must have a hell lot of wax in your ears babe" i say
"What the hell zayn get out" she says clearly embarrassed.
"Come on you don't need to be so insecure gi . I have seen you naked so fucking many times" i say. She rolls her eyes.
"Oops by the way you had a call which has dropped into voicemails now" i inform her.
"Play the voicemail please ?" She politely asks wiping her body and hair.I play the voicemail and and a voice booms through the phone.
"Hey gi! Meet me at Starbucks in 15 mins or I swear your college embarrassing story will be on twitter or Instagram which is for me to decide. Love you ."

"Fuck !" Gigi shouts. And runs to her closet grabbing whatever she finds.

GIGI'S POV
I grab a pair of yoga pants and sweatshirt wearing them with my black converse. I literally have to reach at Starbucks in 15 mins or boom it will be all over social media. I did not have time to blow dry my hair so I left it down. I grab my purse and car keys running towards the door .

ZAYN'S POV
"Zayn babe I will be back in an hour or so" gi says
"But who the----" i tried to ask but the door shut and gigi ran down.

GIGI'S POV
I go down and hurry up to my car . I get inside at drive off to Starbucks . Let me love you by Justin Bieber starts playing on the radio and a hum along.

----------------------------------------------

I know this was one of the worst chapters ever but I needed some fillers so here ya go 💞
VOTE
COMMENT
SHATE
ILY GUYS
WISH ME LUCK FOR MY NEXT EXAM xoxo ❤️