Chapter thrirteen: Poison Olives

Authors note: I'm on phone restiction, isn't that great.  :(  Well, I have about 40 minutes to finish the chapter so I sould start right.  If you want longer chapters then you need to tell me, other wise I'm going to keep them relitivly the same, because I am discusted that I can only write two, more like a page in a quarter in 40 minutes.  It's truly depressing.  :(                 

So pretty much imma going to write some now.    xD

Olive was my sister, I would have to let that sink in.  Was this bad, what if she died?  I started breathing heavy, what if's ran through my head like all of the drunk men in the running of the bulls.  Exept that was in spain, and this was in my head, in america.

Jake walked in, he had a tray of stuff in his hand.  I smelled donuts, my favorite.  Cream filled.  Yum, and there was orange juice on the tray too.  I felt like I hadn't eaten in days, I guess fighting wears you down.   Jake snickered, I guess I looked silly, I was sitting there biting my tounge.  I was starving, when he set down the food I wolfed it all down.  As fast as I could, and when I looked up, with the food sticking out of my mouth, his eyes were huge.  Even I couldn't belive I ate that fast. 

 I stood up and wobbled around the room.  I needed to get up, I was endanger, Olive was, Austine was.  The whole world depended on me, and the rest of my team.  And trust me the world weighs a lot when it is on your sholders squishing you.  It didn't feel too good.  Hence, the wobbling.

"Sit down, you are not better yet."  If he thought I would sit when the worlds fate was in my hands he was sadly mistakein, even if he was my feonce.

"This has happened to me before, I'm totally fine."  I reasured him.

"Really?"  He was doughtfull, but why would I lie about that any way.

"Trust me,  I'm fine.  Member I killed the nimcompoop not too long ago and I was in worse shape." That seemed to convince him, so I walked down to were every one was training for fighing.  I sat down on the bench, every one stared at me.   They were boring holes though my head.

"Can I go." I yelled out above every one and payed no attention to the comments and stares.  They thought I had been ditching. 

"Yeah, you can go next, with me." That was Flory, damn I was not that well yet.  The next fight was fast, it was a new person with Jake.  The new person was umm, I'll just say he wasn't good at all to put it nicely. 

"Kira, your up." Flory yelled to me. I walked up, and went to my corner.  Then I remembered my knifes, I unstrapped them from my stomach, legs, arm, and my thigh.  I dropped them all on the ground.  Again every one was looking at me.

"Well she's loaded," People giggled.  I stared at them. They started cheering for Flory and making smart alec

"Are we going to start now?" Flory said while lunging at me, I steped aside and threw a kick.  She took the bait, she snatched my foot.  I grinned, then she relized she took the bait as I flung her across the ring.

A small, orange, fire ball grew in my hand and I threw it at her.  It hit her in the arm, so I threw another.  And another, I knew they would all connect. I needed to get her down, I had to win, instinct couldn't win for me all the time.  It hit her square in the chest, or should I say they ALL.

 She fell back down, she was done, or so I thought she was.  She got back up, clearly agervated.  This time it was her that threw the kick,  I dodged it and punched her in the back.  She tryed to kick me in the gut, she missed and I caught her foot.  I pushed her forward, she fell.  I jumped on her and shot another fire ball at her.  Then another and then another. 

She was down, hopefully enough for me to win it. She stayed there,  stone still.  She was out, blacked out, and she would be a while to come back in to the real world.  I don't think that I killed her.

She was down, and I controled myself the whole time.  I didn't black out and instinct take over.  I was getting better.  I quietly cheered.  Jake came in, he looked at me and frowned. Then he saw Flory and laughed.  Everyone looked at him.  I jumped out of the ring, and flew in to his arms.  He looked happy, I was truly ok. 

Then I jumped back in to the ring.  And crouched to Flory.  My hand hovered above her.  I was glowing, Jake gasped.  After a while Flory opened her eyes, I felt tired.  Really tired,  I got up and jumped the rope, but didn't clear it. 

I saw Olive again, she was- I didn't finish the thought.  I fell out of the ring on my head, she couldn't know, and she was messing with my head, I had plenty of power left.  Jake jumped in front of Olive.

I stopped falling- Flory remind me to thank you later- I jumped towards my knifes and quickly strapped them all on.  Again people were looking at me, but now they were terrifyed for their lifes.  And I was their only hope.  Again with the whole world on my sholders.  A perfect example.

Authors note: Cliff hanger!  and you need to check out bitobunny98's page, she is amazing, and wants to get her book published but she needs help.  GO TO HER PAGE, IT IS BITOBUNNY98, but not in caps.

Don't for get to vote and leave suggestions.