Chapter Fourteen: Unfinished buisness

Authors note: whoa, don't you just love were this is going.  I think I might kill some people, and let some live.  Some kids might get thrown in some where, and so might a dream machine.  Who knows what I might do, I might make Kira die, or turn.  Or add a little girl in, named lola.  (my other dog.)  WHO KNOWS, but give me suggestions.

Don't for get to  vote and leave suggestions. I love those!

  I slid a knife off my wrist.  I had two knifes in my hand, today was the day.  I was going to kill my sister and I won't give a second thought about it.  I glanced at Jake, he couldn't hold Olive off much longer.  She had already punched him in the gut, and he kicked her in the knee but he was not going to win this battle.

Every one was screaming and yelling.  It was a complete pandomonium.  It was pure kaos, and I could barly make it to Jake before he colapsed.  If I hadn't who knows how bad this wouldn't have ended well.  My future husband dead, Olive not dead.  This was killing me.  The world was depending on me, and I couldn't suport it.

I lunged at Olive, with my foot.  I knew she would fall for the trick just as Flory had.  She did, I fell on the floor with a thud, and flung her off of me.  I flew up and lunged at her again.  She didn't have a wepon, but if she was anything like me, she had a lot of magic.  She hasn't used any yet, so I don't think she has any, she had a red blur on her neck, it looked like blood.  I hope, no she is bad and she needs to die.  Me saying that just sparked the fuel that I wasn't using because she wasn't using.

I did the invisable spell, I had undenably worked out the tweaks.  She was causiously looking around and I snuck up behind her, and kicked her in the back.  She stummbled forward and I gave her a dead arm.  Now one of her arms was usless.  I was visible again. She saw me and grinned, she back handed me in the face.  I fell back and my shirt flew up.

My birthmark, I tried to pull down my shirt, but she already saw it.  Crap.

Olive gasped.  My stomach, if she was my sister she had the same birth mark as me. I looked down at my stomach and it was not my scar she was gasping at, it was that I had a whole in my stomach.  My first thought was the same, but then I remembered, the invisiblity spell.  Well I guess the invisable spell must not have worn off all the way.  My stomach became visible again.  I was completly wierd. It was like she fell down in slom-mo, she hit her head on the floor.  Then the rest of her limp body fell.  She was out cold, and her head had a cut.  The hole was over my birth mark, she didn't see it. 

She fell and hit here head.  I walked over, she was cold and pale.  Vampire pale, she was wan, very wan.  I felt her head, she hit it, there was a lump, and she and cracked it a bit.  I picked her up and carried her huge body in to my room.  I put her in the bed, and tucked her in.  I felt bad for Flory, she had to do this a lot for me.  Everytime I got hurt, she helped me and didn't complain.

I ran down to the kitchen.  I went in to the fridge and brought up some water and a honeydew.  I stopped by Flory's room on the way up.  She was haggard.

"Flory, Olive is in my room, she passed out because of a hole....  Whatever I'll tell you later." And with that I ran up the hall with Flory following.  When we got to my room Olive was still in bed.  I opened her eye, she was still out.  Then all of the sudden she twitched, he eye rolled out of her head.  She punched at me, but I dodged it. Flory held her down and I opened her mouth and gave her water.  Then I noticed a choker around her neck.  It was the color of blood, she was bonded in blood. I got up and dropped all the food on the floor, if we helped her she would die.  Flory got up too.  Olive jumped out of the bed.  I jumped to the window, and lurched it open. 

"Go," I whispered.  Olive took the chance and jumped out the window, landing like a cat on the floor.

"What the he-"  Flory was red, and her fists were clenched, "Are you on our side, or theirs?"

"Stop, I know, but she was bonded in blood.  No matter what she couldn't tell us any thing or help us.  She was going to die."  Flory turned white, I knew why.  She was dumbfounded.  That I noticed and she didn't.

"Well, I'm sorry I guess.  I didn't notice.  We need to find out how to get those off, so we can have her." She was already planning and I knew that.  She was going to pry off the necklace.

"The necklace doesn't work like that.  Their blood is in it, they are bonded by blood.  So no matter what, unless we seperate her blood from the magic, she is bonded."  Then I got an amazing idea.  We would lure her in to us, then get some of her blood, and seperate it, seperate some seperate all. 

I looked out the window, she wasn't too far off.  I jumped out the window, and hoped for the best.  The magic protected her, and it disiplined her, and I was the one who should protect her and dicipline her.  Not the magic, because the magic was wrong. 

As I flew from the window I heard Flory yelling. "You can't fly, what do you think you are doing?"  She was leaning out the window, probaly wondering why I was the captin, and I was super crazy.  But I was.

"I have no idea, I have no freakin' idea."  I muttered as I flew out the window heading toward the ground at very fast speed.

Authors note: hey, if you put the comment, and it is a good idea, and vote for some of my chapters, then I will vote for your books.  And thanks for reading and being my fans.  Love you guys, keep reading.

If you do not know what these words mean, then look them up, or post on my page and ask, I will answer, and they are not made up.  If a word is made up then I would have a glossery.  Any ways, keep reading.  And I love my fans, a lot.  Not to be creepy, it's not like I watch you sleep in your bed.  While hiding your roomy closet, but don't forget to close it or I will snatch you up and take you to where the dream maker came from. 

You do not know what the dream maker is but you will,  BYE BYE!