Chapter sixteen: Austine?

Authors note: Ha, I tricked you in to thinking that Kira was hurt.  Lmao, eating a cookie.  It is a good cookie.  Have you checked out bitobunny98 yet.  Oh my computer is all better.  Yeah, thats amazing.  Whoo, I am random.  Found some more people for thundermercy.  If you live in las vegas pm me and I will consiter having you in it after I meet you and stuff.  Well to the story!

My hand was all red.  And raw, I guess she saved me from a lot of pain.  It would have hurt a lot if she had not have noticed or known what she was doing.  But since she did it was fine, if not I would have no hand now.  Funny how the world works, one mistake, one issue and you are dead, or just useless. 

I gazed at the door, I smelled something.  "Excuse me Flory, I have to go for a minute.  If I'm not back in 15 minutes come looking for me."  I walked out of the room to a warm smell, then there was a beep.  My vision blurred.

All the sudden I was at my house, and I was making cookies.  I reached my hand in the hot oven.  I snatched out the sizzling cookie sheet.  I slammed it down on the counter, running accross the kitchen grabbing a spatula and picking them up off the sheet.  I lightly set them down on the counter.

This was not me, I could not control me.  This was wrong, this was wrong.  But the bell ringing interrupted my thoughts.  I answered it, not looking out the peep hole first. 

I swung it open and hands appeared,  they grabbed my mouth.  They gagged me and tied me up, throwing me in the back of its truck.  No, why did this just happen.  I was coming out of my body, but it wasn't my body.  I could see the red hair flailing in the wind, and the gag around her pail lips.  It was Austine!  They took Austine!  I tried to chase the car but they were to fast.  But I went as fast as I could any way, and I trailed them until they got to where they stopped and stored her up in the place they were staying. 

They might kill her, if they did..... I can't think negatively, she has to live.  Her parents will be devastated, and so would Jake and I. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with Flory hovering over me.  I don't think I have ever woke up with her above me latley.  She looked worried. 

"They took her, they got her!?"  I whispered as a tear slipped out of my eye.  Then another, and another, soon it was a whole stream of tears coming out of my eyes.  And I couldn't stop. 

"Who took who?"  Flory was looking at me, confused.

"They-took-Au-Austine...."  I managed to say between sobs.  She was the only one that loved me truly.  The only one who would never abandon me like the rest had.  I was so close to dying, if she hadn't picked me up then I would have been killed that afternoon.  She saved me, it was up to me to save her.

I staggered up bumping in to walls as I got my legs back. 

"Who took Austine, and where are you going."  She put her hand on my shoulder and made me stop.

"Cassandra, and I'm going to where they took her!"  I yanked free from her grasp and headed toward my room to get ready, this time I was going to beat them.  And I was going to be prepared to win. 

"Let me come with you then!"  She ran in front of me.

"Stop stalling, I need to get her, NOW!"  I growled shoving Flory out of the way.  I was going to get her back.  "Free Olive, and I will do the rest." 

"Kira, stop playing hero, you will get killed."  She yelled at me.  I looked at her face, she was scared for me.

"No I'm not plaing hero, I'm saving my owner.  And if I get killed that is my problem, and mine only."  Only as soon as the words came out of my mouth I realized how self fish I was being.  Jake loved me, and so did Austine. It would be a crushing blow.  "Sorry."  I whispered back and then I was gone.

____________________________________________________________________________

I had been running for about an hour when I had to stop.  I reached in to my back pack and found some water.  I drank some and went on.  This was going to be hard.  I should pace my self.  I took one last look at the city I knew and loved and prayed that every thing would be alright when I got back.  This was probably all a trap, and I was going to fall neatly in to it, but I was going to give them a challenge first.  I was not going to die with out a fight.

I was running pretty slow now, I had been running for quite a while now.  I stopped one more time to get the water, I took the last bit of water in the bottle and put it back.  I looked around, there was the place Austine was being held captive.  It was so close I could almost grasp it. 

I took a deep breath and jogged slowly to the dark, looming building.  It had an ominous feel to it, but then again someone was being held captive in it.  And it was getting kind of dark.  Boy I hope winging it would work for this, plans never seem to like me. 

Authors note:  Would you like to see the real dog Kira, Jake, and the beloved Flash!  Well, I'm getting a youtube channel.  I'm also getting my camera fixed, so right now we are working on the scripts and the scenes for the show.  Or for more you can just keep reading, but watching the show will help with the understanding the stuff.  Ya, so it's coming out soon.