Chapter Two

Tess's parents above. AKA Beta John^

Recap
The rouges are here... and they are here for BLOOD.
*******************************************

Everything before me became blank. My filled with images of the pain that my Luna felt, it was like my heart was being ripped out of my chest but somehow I was still alive. I saw memories of my father flashed through my thoughts, him holding me when I scabbed my knee, him telling me that all boys are stupid, him teaching me how to be a warrior.

Then I was sent into an abyss of white light. I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything. Panic began to over come me as I remember what had been happening to my pack. Just then I turned around to see my Dad and wrapped in his arms stood .... my mother. My mother had died when I was very young to a rouge attack.

"Oh my sweet baby," my mother cooed. "Mom! I missed you so much!" I said to her. My father stepped forward, "Tess you need to be strong for me now. You need to be the warrior I trained you to be. Your pack is being attacked and your alpha has fallen, the title would have gone to me but as you very well know, I have fallen as well. This means that you must inherit this title. As of now the Moon Goddess has so graciously given me the opportunity to tell you this before I move on with your mother to he other side. You must protect your pack, or what's left of it. Go now." My father said proudly, "And Tess remember, your mother and I will always love you," he sniffled as he began to fade away with my Mother smiling lovingly at me.

I open my eyes to exactly the moment I remembered. The rouges had just killed the Alpha and sadly my father. They made their move towards the pack house. I vowed to myself that they would never reach it.

The rouges made the two biggest mistakes of there lives that night. One they killed my father and second they turned their backs to me. My burning rage hungered to be uncaged as I flung myself at the rouges tearing their throats out. Releasing one body only to bite the tail off another as they thrashed around violently with no success.

Turning around I saw the lead rouge cowardly running away from the carnage. My fury overtaking my better judgement I followed after him to finish off the last of the rouges. Carelessly running through the woods I hear a loud explosion and through the woods I saw the pack house in flames billowing out with smoke. That's why the rouge fled my wolf Astra said. Turning back into my human form I fell to my knees in total defeat, ignoring the pain of the bones snapping back into place. I had failed my pack, I failed my father, and most importantly I failed myself.

Suddenly I felt the smooth and deadly blade against my throat. "That's right little pup your precious alpha is dead and so is your little pack," the rouge leader snarled. Arching his neck to take in the full view of my unclothed body he licked the skin on my chest tracing a should be shirt line all the way up my neck making me shiver in disgust. "Please just kill me quickly," I begged him not wanting to be tortured. "No I won't do that now beautiful," he scoffed, "I'm going to leave you alive, haunted by all that has happened tonight. I'm leaving you as a message to all of the other packs. Tell them the rouges are coming." He whispered the last bit before I felt a sharp pain to the back of my head and everything went black.

A/N
Hey guys! How you like it so far? Yeah it's kinda bad but whatever. Honestly the hardest part is coming up with names so if y'all have any suggestions I'm all ears.
       - JWalker