9

Grey wants nothing more than to eat dinner with Ari then get some sleep. And once the pump has stopped Grey goes to the door once more but before he can open it Sheila is kissing him again.

Before he knows it they are more than kissing and Grey forgets all about food and Ari. But Ari has awakened and she watches them silently as her tears fall. This time it's not rape. Ari has no more stomach to watch and rolls onto her other side.

She wakes up and doesn't know why even as she turns to her side and screams. Just like that other world Sheila has a knife and is about to stab Grey. This time though her scream wakes Grey and he takes the knife painfully out of Sheila's hand and smack's Sheila away from him. The guards run in with guns drawn.

Grey shakes out his hand. He'd hit her pretty hard and it hurt. "Take that bitch out of here. You'd better wrap a blanket around her or there will be hell in the camp. She's under arrest for attempted murder. Mine." And that reminds them that these two are the reason she was in here in the first place.

"Just why the hell did you let that bitch in here in the first place?" Grey demands as they wrap the still unconscious woman in the blanket. Grey was standing in all his glory waiting for an answer.

"She said that you sent for her.  We thought that was why you asked for the extra food and the air mattress."

The food that was never eaten. Grey feels too sick to eat. "That wasn't for her and me it was for Ari and me. Where the hell...?" Grey shoos them out the door. Ari is hiding and he sees that she is shaking and absolutely terrified of him.

"Ari, it's alright. I won't hurt you. I promise. I want to thank you. You saved my life tonight. Please take my hand." Grey tries to soothe her but she just shrinks even further from him shaking even more.

Anna and Taren burst through his door. "Grey are you all right we heard Ari scream..." Anna trails off as she realizes that Grey is as naked as the day he was born and that Ari is cowering in fear.

"Grey so help me if you've done anything to that poor girl, I'll kill you myself." Anna says.

Grey looks at Anna and snarls, "Go to hell Anna."

Ari shrinks back from him even further after that.

"At least get dressed Grey. She's terrified seeing you like that, though most females would love to see you in your birthday suit." Grey gives her another dagger filled look, but he stands up and gets some clothes on, at least the pants.

"Sheila that she hound came in here all hot and heavy. She tried to kill me and Ari screamed waking me up in time to keep the knife at bay. I might have killed that bitch if I hadn't worried about Ari going all...well it seems like it doesn't matter she did anyway."

"Where is Sheila?" Anna asks, truly surprised that there isn't any blood. Grey is trained to protect himself by taking out the enemy not just disarming him or her in this case.

"Earlier they found the dungeon. I figure some time in there will do her some good." Grey says with a smile that's not very nice. It was a good thing he wasn't facing Ari or she wouldn't ever go near him again. He'd also made sure that Ari didn't hear where they were taking Sheila. She already has had enough trouble this night as it is.

"So that's why your tent is unguarded? I wondered about that." Taren says aloud. All the time he'd been watching Ari just to make sure that she wouldn't be a problem.

"We'll leave now Grey." And he practically pulls Anna out the door with him. Once they are out Anna turns on him.

"Peace Anna. That girl Ari was finally starting to relax. I think that Grey can get her calmed down now." Taren says and gently pulls Anna back towards her tent.