Asked

Sophie rushed down the halls of Foxfire.  She was late! It was Thursday and she started with P.E. with Sir Harding.  She nearly sprinted to the girls room to change into her t-shirt, leggings
 and sneakers.  After she tied her hair into a sloppy bun, she again, nearly sprinted to the outside doors where the lessons where being held. 

     Today was...DANCE LESSONS?!! Was anybody else shocked.  Sophie jerked her head around and she saw nobody else surprised.  She sighed, "Oh well, I guess I have to live with it." Apparently it was some sort of ballet-ish lesson with lots of twirling. 

     The girls where supposed to do many arabesques and pirouette (and no if you're wondering I don't do ballet) while the boys did much kneeling and weird motions with their arms.  It was awkward but impressive that Sir Harding had pulled off this choreography. 

     He clapped his hands and announced "Students shall dance in groups of 3 boys and girls. You may now get started." So they gathered a group of Fitz, her, Keefe, Biana, Dex and Marella.  Sophie tried to not let the fact that Marella was flirting with Fitz bother her. 

     While the boys were practicing their stuff, the girls decided to break up their lessons.  Marella would do the  free-formed twirling, Biana the pirouettes and Sophie would do the arabesques.  Sophie felt like a clown doing tricks at the circus as she stumbled again and again, trying to focus on the natural grace Edaline had when she was dancing around the kitchen of Havenfield (okay let's just pretend that this is what she felt, and in reality she was the one with natural grace).   

     After they had trained long enough, they finally put the dance together...and it looked great!

     As Sophie walked down the hall to the girl's locker room, somebody tapped at her shoulder.  She swiveled around to be met by Fitz.  Now why would he want me here.  she thought. 

     He took a rose out of his pocket and asked, "Sophie Foster, will you go to the ball with me?"

A.N: I don't know if that qualifies to be cliffhanger but still..................................................MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *and many more~*

~Sakura