Chapter 1

AN Please Please watch the video above first. Also I had major writers block. Sorry 😢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person veiw

Steve awoke in the middle of the night and wasn't feeling good at all. He slowly got up and quietly went for the bathroom trying not to wake his sleeping husband.

When he finally made it to the, bathroom he made a dash for the toliet but shut the door behind him first. Steve could be heard from the outside and that woke Tony up. "Steve what's going on?" Tony said still sleepy. He could faintly hear Steve puking his guts outs and quickly made his way to the bathroom he opened the door and saw Steves' pale body up against the bathtub and quickly walked over to him. "Hey. Are you okay honey?" Tony asked his voice filled with concern. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied sounding very exhausted.

"No, you're not Steve," Tony said seeing right through his lie. "How about we have Bruce run a test on you to see if you're all right." "Ugh...fine." "But let's go back to bed for now." They both go back to bed and Tony ended up sleeping in Steves' arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next morning

Tony and Steve walked down to the lab where they found, Bruce trying to fix the remote Thor broke trying to change the channel. "Ugh now I have to go and buy a new remote." He let out a sigh of defeat then almost jumped out of his skin when he saw Tony and Steve. "Hey, sorry we didn't mean to scare you," "No it's okay what do you need." "We need you run a test on Steve to see if he's okay," "Um okay what's been going on with you." he said filled with concern for his friend. "I woke up at three something in the morning puking my guts outs and I was about to pass out on the floor."

"Okay so I'm gonna need to run a test or two on your blood, you know to see if you're all right." Bruce said going to get the needles. "Okay, but will it hurt on a scale of one to ten." Steve replied completely regretting the whole thing. "It only hurts if you fight me." He chuckled at the thought of Steve trying to fight him while he had the needle. "Okay this might sting a little bit," He said starting to inject the needle into his arm.

"Okay then, that should be enough," "When will we now the results." Steve said wanting to leave before Bruce said he would need extra blood.

"We should know by the end of the day, so until then," Bruce said putting the vile of blood down "You guys can relax and I'll have JARVIS call you down here when I'm done."

Steve and Tony went back up to the living room and spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating popcorn.