Chapter 6

Best picture ever! This one is probably gonna be cute and I'll try to write some fluff. Remember this is my very first time writing a story. Next few chapters are gonna be the sumt ones. Now that that's outta the way then on with the real story.
Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve woke up laying on Tony's chest with no clothes on, and his back was a little sore from last nights 'events'. He slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He turned the water on and let it warm up, which ended up waking up Tony. He slowly walked into the bathroom to see Steve just getting in. "Can I join you two?" He said from the door. "Sure, but I pretty sure it's gonna be more than one." He replied as Tony got in with him.

"What makes you say that?" "Pietro, Bucky, Charles, and me are all bigger than everybody else." Steve said as Tony rubbed his big belly from behind. "Well if it is more than one that's okay with me." He replied as Steve closed his eyes letting the water run down his body. "What do you think they'll be?" Tony asked after five minutes of standing there. "I'm actually hoping for a boy and girl." Steve said washing off and then turning the water off. "You know it'll be hell raising a girl right?" Tony said laughing a little. "First of all language, and second of all yes I do know that." He replied walking into the room with a towel around his waist.

Then somebody knocked on the door."Who is it?" Tony said quickly getting dressed into a red and gold shirt, some blue jeans, and red and gold colored shoes. "It's Pietro." He said voice muffled being muffled by the door. Tony opened the door to see Pietro and Clint standing there. Pietro was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, black jogging pants, and light blue tennis shoes. Clint was wearing a skin tight black shirt, that showed his muscles, jeans, and purple tennis shoes. "What's with the baggy clothes?" Tony asked leaning against the door frame.

"To hide my little problem." He replied in a 'Duh' tone. "Oh, and they have a breakfast buffet downstairs." Clint added before walking off with Pietro. Tony shut the door and turned around to see Steve wearing a sweatshirt, gray jogging pants, and red, white and blue tennis shoes. "They have a breakfast buffet downstairs if you want to go." Tony said as Steve turned around to look at him. He nodded in response and they left to see the rest of the Avengers waiting for them near the stairs. The breakfast buffet was stuffed with food like eggs, bacon, grits, sausage, waffles, pancakes, French toast, toast, biscuits and gravy, hashbrowns, bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, and sweet tea were all the things that they had for put out for breakfast.

All of their mouths were watering at the mere sight of all that food. They all got at least 2 to 3 of everything there was except for the sweet tea since no one liked it. The chefs were giving out carry-out boxes for people who still wanted breakfast. They all had 2 to 3 boxes at the most like everybody else who was there did. They all walked upstairs when Fury stopped them in their tracks. "We've got a plane to catch, get your things and meet me outside." He said walking off. They quickly got their things together and went outside.

They all gathered up their things, food included, and meet Fury outside within 10 minutes. "There are HYDRA agents on the way. Everyone has been evacuated and we've set up holograms to make it look like there are people still here, including all of you." He said as everyone climbed into the car. They drove off to a private airport and, packed all their belongings in the jet waiting for them. "Where are we going to go?" Charles asked sitting down next to Erik and putting the seat belt under his 3 month pregnant belly. "We are going to fly to Russia but, we are also going to have to stay in France for about a month to throw them off of our trail." He said from the cock pit.

Everyone else soon buckled in to their seats and they were off. It took them almost 10 hours to get to France, and everyone was sound asleep when they landed the jet. "Rise and shine everyone!" Fury shouted from the plane door. That was loud enough to wake everyone and they all had Jet lagg. "What time is it?" Tony asked groggily. "In France it is now 3:00 a.m. so get up so we can go to the hotel." Fury said trying to rush everyone off the jet.

It took them almost 20 minutes to get to the hotel and everyone was exhausted from their trip halfway around the world. They got their room keys and everyone nearly passed out on their beds. Fury had sent out a really, really loud alert through the coms and everybody threw them at the wall's smashing them to bits. Fury heard the smashing sound, so he decided to send agents, with no weapons, to wake them up.

That was the worst mistake Fury would ever make for his agents.

The agents all came back covered in bruises, scars, scratches, and some of them looked like they had been electrocuted. "What the help happend?!" He shouted looking at the damage. After a few very, very long explanations, he sighed and sent them to the medical ward to get patched up.

"This is going to be a long, long, month." Fury said sighing afterwards, as the ingured agents left for the medical ward. Every other agent around him hummed in agreement and then they all went back to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please put your comments here to tell me if you liked those pictures in the previous authors note before

~1015 words~