Chapter 4

AN Cute pic right sorry that's not Sapphire it's actually Johnny Storm. P.S. I'll post the months of everyone who's preggers until everyone has had their kids, it goes up a month every chapter. Enjoy.
Steve: 4 months
Loki: 1 month & 6 weeks

Natasha: 1 month & 7 weeks
Pietro: 2 months
Wanda: 2 months
Bucky: 3 months
Charles: 3 months
Jane: 3 months & 3 weeks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a month since we've last seen our beloved superheros lets check up on them shall we.

Tony, Thor, Clint, T'Challa, Erik, Sam, Phil, and Bruce were all at S.H.E.I.L.D. for an important meeting.

Steve was at the tower sitting on one of the couches in the living room with Bucky, Charles, Jane, Wanda, Loki, Natasha, and Pietro. They had started showing early so they had to stop with the missions, some showing more than others. "Ugh, this is so boring." Pietro said an hour later rubbing his stomach. "Who wants to help me make dinner?" Steve said standing up from the couch trying to avoid Pietro while he was like this. "I'll help you." Charles said wanting to do the same thing following him to the kitchen.

"I'm going to my room." Bucky said walking towards the elevator.

"I'll be in the training room." Natasha said going towards the stairs.

"I'm going to the library." Loki said following Natasha to the stairs.

"I'll be in my room too." Jane and Wanda said in unison.

Pietro fell asleep about 10 minutes later.

Everyone else came home 2 hours later and Clint saw Pietro asleep on the couch. He picked him up bridal style and put him in their bed. He went back to the living room and watched TV until, Steve said it was time for dinner about 2 hours later. He woke Pietro up and after dinner (Spaghetti & Meatballs) Everyone was in the living room watching TV when Fury came in 2 hours later.

"What's going on eyepatch?" Tony asked with a smirk on his face. "Don't test me Stark. All of you having a kid have to leave the tower." He said "Wait why?" They all said in unison. "We just got intel that HYDRA agents have been on the lookout for you, and have planned to attack you tomorrow afternoon." Fury said with no expression on his face.

"Where are we going to go?" Pietro asked accent thick telling you he was upset. "You're going to a safe house, somewhere in New Mexico." He replied still showing no emotion. "Okay we'll go pack a bag right now." Steve said getting up from the couch. Steve, Bucky, Charles, Pietro, Wanda, Jane, Loki, and Natasha went to their rooms and packed enough clothes to last them at least three weeks. They came back down to see two of all of them in the living room.

"What's going on?" Pietro asked making sure that he wasn't the only one seeing them. "These androids are going to take over for the entire team until we know it's safe for all of you to come back." Fury said as Tony looked them over. "They act and look just like you. We also have an extra for when it's code green." He added. "Go pack your bags we leave in 20 minutes." He commanded to Tony, Erik, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Sam, T'Challa, and Phil. "Wait I have to go too?" Phil asked looking at Fury with wide eyes.

"Well you are a Soon-To-Be-Parent aren't you?" He said with a smirk. "Yes." He said still in shock. "Go pack your things we leave in 20 minutes." He repeated walking to the elevator. Everyone else had packed their things in 10 minutes and they could bring 5 extra things they wanted to take with them.

Steve took a sketch pad, pencils, and colored pencils, a small pad of paint, and paint brushes.

Tony took, two of his Iron Man suits, a new project he was working on a tool box, and a small picture of him and Steve at their wedding .

Bucky took his favorite revolver gun, an extra pack of bullets, his favorite kinfe, a diary, and .

T'Challa took a picture of his parents, a dagger his father gave him, another picture of him and Bucky on their first date, one on their wedding, and the new watch Bucky bought him.

Charles took two of his favorite books, his shark plushie 'Lenshark', a picture of him and Erik, and a small diary.

Erik took his Magneto helment, his Magneto suit, the new watch Charles bought him, a picture of him and Charles at their wedding, and another picture of him, Charles, Raven, and Azazel at the park.

Pietro took two pairs of running shoes, his second phone, his charger, and his tablet.

Clint took a bow and some arrows, his computer, a small picture of his other kids, and another picture of him and Pietro at their wedding.

Thor took his hammer (obviously), and four boxes of Poptarts.

Jane took two books about pregnancies, two extra boxes of poptarts for Thor, and a small diary.

Sam took a picture of him and Wanda at their wedding, and his tablet and computer both with chargers.

Wanda took a picture of her and Pietro as kids, a book on pregnancies, another picture of her and Sam, and her tablet with a charger.

Phil just brought his normal weapons, a picture of him and Natasha, two books he's been trying to finish, and a small bag of extra clothes provided by Furry.

Natasha took her four favorite guns, and a small kinfe collection.

Bruce brought three of his favorite science books, and two new projects he was working on .

Loki took his three favorite books that Frigga gave him before she died, and two extra pillows.

After everyone had their stuff together they all got into the car waiting for them, awaiting the next 8 hours of driving including pitstops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it's to short for you. More on the way please comment how it was and that is all. S.Y.L.

~1021 words~