Chapter 5

This is hilarious to me! Also this time they didn't go up a month in their pregnancies since they're in a car on their way to Mexico.
Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV

Almost everyone was asleep and they had only been in the car for no more than an hour.

"How much longer?" Bruce asked looking up from his book. "8 hours." A S.H.E.I.L.D. agent said from the front seat. Bruce sighed and went back to reading. Bucky, who had been asleep, started to mumble things in his sleep, like 'No don't hurt me' 'Stay away' and 'I didn't do anything wrong'. T'Challa slightly shoke him and he woke up with tears in his eyes. He hugged T'Challa tightly and cried into his chest.

After Bucky's little crying fit everyone rode in silence for another 2 hours before the car came to a stop. "Restroom and snack break." Fury said getting out the passenger seat. Everybody got out, with their disguises on, and went into the nice looking Quick-Trip gas station. They all got to pick out three snacks and two drinks each, after Jane warned the pregnant ones about not drinking coffee or any energy drinks.

Steve got a pack of Oreos, peanut M&M's, a king sized pack of Kit-Kats, a blue Powerade, and a Minute-Maid lemonade.

Tony got two medium sized bags of Cheetoes, a pack of chocolate M&M's, and two Rockstar energy drinks.

Bruce got two medium bags of Pays chips, a pack of original Skittles, and two bottles of red flavored Gatorades.

Loki got an extra pack of Poptarts, since Thor begged him, two king sized Kit-Kats, a Minute-Maid lemonade and fruit punch.

Natasha got three Medium sized bags of white cheddar popcorn, a Coke-A-Cola, and a blue raspberry slushie.

Phil got a medium sized bag of white cheddar popcorn, two packs of Twix, and two iced caramel Starbucks lattes.

T'Challa got three share sized bags of Peanut M&M's, a Rockstar energy drink, and a caramel Starbucks latte.

Bucky got two chocolate Hershey bars with almonds, a pack of Oreos, and two Minute-Maid lemonade bottles.

Jane got a bag of Oreos, two packs of shareable berry flavored Skittles, a bottle of Pepsi, and a cherry slushie.

Thor got three small packs of Poptars, and two bottles of Minute-Maid fruit punch.

Clint got a regular sized pack of Kit-Kats, a pack of four Twixs, a small bag of Flamin' Got Cheetoes, and two Starbucks lattes.

Pietro got two bags of sour cream and onion Lays chips, a king sized Twix, and two bottles of Minute-Maid Fruit punch.

Charles got two boxes of Milkduds, a box of Swedish Fish, and two slushies, a blue raspberry and a Coke-A-Cola.

Erik got a box of Swedish Fish, and two packs of Milky-Way minis, a bottle of Coke-A-Cola, and a bottle of Minute-Maid fruit punch.

After everyone got what they wanted, and paid, they all used the restroom and then got back into the car. They drive down the long highway for another 3 hours before pulling over to a small nice looking hotel off of one of the nearby exits. They walked up to the check-in desk and Fury said, "Can I get eight of your sound-proof rooms please?" He asked the lady behind the desk playing on her phone. Almost everyone's faces went red after what Fury had said. She looked up at him and sighed putting her phone down. "Your in luck we have eight sound-proof rooms left." She said, with an annoyed tone in her voice, walking to a separate room and coming back with eight room keys in hand. Everyone got a room key and went to their respected rooms. It took them a few minutes since they didn't see their numbers right away.

After everyone went to their rooms and they all had a little bit of fun that involved French kissing and no clothes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry of this is too short for you had a little bit of writers block. Please comment here if you want to read some smut (How they made the kids version). That is all S.Y.L.

~711 Words~