T'Chucky Smut

I think Bucky is going to be On top in this I don't really know and this was the only smut chapter out of every story On Wattpad. Anyways, on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T'Chucky - Worth it

Bucky runs his hands up and down T'Challa's sides, kissing him in a way that screamed finality, even though T'Challa tried his hardest to chase his lips.

"You've got a big day tomorrow," Bucky says in explanation, an excuse if T'Challa has ever heard one.

He snorts. "What, do you think your dicks going to kill me? Besides, all my days are busy."

Bucky laughs, honest to god, abdominal muscles clenching in a way that almost makes T'Challa drool.

"I just...want to make sure the time is right," he says quietly.

And T'Challa respects that. He kisses his gorgeous boyfriend goodnight and listens to Bucky breathe as he drifts into sleep.

But the thing is, T'Challa has never had to want for anything. And the waiting? The waiting was killing him. Bucky had never specified, but T'Challa had a sneaking suspicion that whatever reasons Bucky had for wanting to wait were misinformed.

T'Challa would understand if it was because Bucky had never been with a man, or was nervous because of how long it had been since he'd last had sex. But that wasn't it. Bucky told him in detail several weeks ago about his first and only experience with another man during the war.

"You know we had a lot of free time in between battles," Bucky had said, sprawled across T'Challa's lap. He ran his fingers across T'Challa's clothed cock as he spoke.

"He just shoved his hand down my pants, this guy. Always a real nice guy. It wasn't weird, we were just grabbin' ass. It was funny. Until he came into my bunk one night and put the moves on me." Bucky grinned wildly and T'Challa stared at his lips, enraptured.

"I was shocked to all hell at first. But then I remembered what those guys back in Brooklyn had been getting up to in those alleys by our walkup. There'd been no girls in sight for weeks. I'd never really been particularly brave," Bucky shrugs. "Still ain't. But I took the leap."

"And..how was it?"

"Messy. He'd stolen a little tube of Vaseline from medical, and that almost wasn't enough - he had to lick my cock to make sure it was slick enough for em'," Bucky smiled almost fondly.

"Bet you didn't mind," T'Challa said amusedly, irrationally jealous of the unnamed soldier, surely long dead.

"Not one bit. It was so tight. Tighter than a girl, I thought I was going to go off as soon as I slid home. And this john was a mess beneath me. I had to cover his mouth to keep em' quiet. I found out later that a lotta guys did stuff over there. But it wouldn't have did well to get caught."

Bucky was still methodically running his hand across T'Challa, and the words combined with the pressure on his cock had been enough to have his hips bucking off of the sofa.
With another grin, this one full of mischief, Bucky had sunk to his knees in front of T'Challa, spreading his knees for easier access. He dragged T'Challa's pants down with his assistance, into a puddle around his ankles.

"Want me to show you? What he did to me? I think I can remember," Bucky breathed across his brief clothed cock.

In the present, the memory still gets T'Challa just as hard as when he'd had been living it. He looks over at his sleeping boyfriend, groaning from both annoyance and sexual frustration. T'Challa drags himself out of the bed for another cold shower, determined to to get to the bottom of this. And soon.