Chapter 2

AN On a scale of one to ten tell me what you think of the picture.
P.S Loki and Bruce are together in this fanfic and Loki was always good. Also Clint has his three other kids and they are going to all live with him in the tower in later chapters. And Charles and Eirk are in this and Charles can walk. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Bucky and T'Challa's room

3rd person POV

Bucky woke up at 3:00 PM and found that he was alone in the bed. 'T'Challa must have gone to the training room.' He slowly got out of bed and as he did T'Challa came into the room.

"Are you alright you look pale," T'Challa said as he dried the sweat from his face. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright I just have a headache is all." He said and as soon as he got up he felt dizzy and collapsed on the ground. "Bucky are you okay?!" T'Challa exclaimed and ran to his side.

"I think it would be best if you took him to Dr.Banner." JARVIS said while T'Challa nodded and picked him up bridal style and carried him to the lab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Bruce's lab

Bruce was getting ready to test Steve's blood when T'Challa came in with a passed out Bucky in his arms. "Don't you people ev-" he stopped when he saw a passed out Bucky in T'Challa's arms. "Oh my god what happend?!" he exclaimed while getting a stretcher to lay him down on. "I-I don't know I came back from training and, when I walked into the room, he got up from the bed and passed out on the ground."

Bruce then grabed an IV and stuck it in Bucky's right arm. "Okay it seems he just passed out from low blood pressure." T'Challa sighed and held his hand and about ten minutes later he started to slowly wake up. "What happened?" He said grogily. "You passed out so I took you to Banner and he said you passed out from low blood pressure." T'Challa said similing because he was okay. About five minutes later he went back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Clint And Pietro's Room

"Are you sure your okay?" Barton asked as Pietro threw up for the fifth time today. "I think that is all." He said flushing the toilet and leaning against the bathtub. "I'm gonna take you to Banner right now." Clint said as he picked the smaller man up bridel style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In The Lab
When he got there he was surprised to see T'Challa and Bucky there. "What happened to him?" Clint asked as he set Pietro down on a stretcher next to Bucky. "He passed out from low blood pressure." T'Challa said as he watched him sleep peacfully. "Hey Clint and Pietro. What's wrong with him?" Bruce asked coming back with a clipboard in hand. "He's been throwing up for the past week. I thought it was a stomach bug and it would pass but, it's gone from bad to worse." Clint said sitting on a chair next to a passed out Pietro.

"Okay I'll need a blood sample from them both." Bruce said grabbing two needles from a drawer. "Master Bruce, Loki is in need of your asstince in your bedroom." JARVIS said stopping Bruce in his tracks. "What happened?" He asked afraid he had hurt himself badly. "He has passed out in the bathroom." JARVIS informed him as he took off for the elavator. "I'll grab Loki and then I'll be back to take those blood samples." Bruce shouted from the elevator.

About five minutes later Bruce came back to the lab with a paler than usaul, passed out Loki in his arms. "Clint bring that stretcher over here." Bruce said and he quickly brought it over to him.

Bruce couldn't even get an extra needle before Natasha came into the lab with Sam, Wanda, Thor, Jane, Eirk and Charles behind her. "What's wrong with you guys?" Bruce asked getting extra needles just in case.

"Wanda has been throwing up for the past week. Also Natasha hasn't been feeling well either." Sam said explaining why the three of them were down there.