GammaFrost Smut

This one was an IronFrost I just changed a few words around.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bruce gave himself over to the sensations thrumming through his body. Bright lights, deep bass, and Loki sinfully grinding against him. Bruce grinned and pulled Loki closer by his hips, nipping firmly at his long neck. He felt Loki's faint pleasure buzz through his mind and hummed in response, letting a hand trail down to cup his crotch. He felt Loki's low chuckle more than heard it and pulled him even closer.

Loki changed his movements ever so slightly, grinding his ass back against Bruce's hips before thrusting forward slowly into his hand. Bruce stopped, staring down at Loki's hips. His every move was graceful, planned. Bruce had been almost half hard before, but now he was well on his way to rock solid. He could feel Loki's cock under his hand and squeezed briefly before stepping back, grinning at Loki's confused whine. He took his hand and led him through the crowd to the bathrooms.

He felt Loki's grin on his back as they pushed into a stall, kicking it shut behind them. He heard it click locked, magic leaving a faint taste on the air. He hiked Loki up easily, palming the god's ass as he pressed him against the wall and kissed him firmly. Loki kissed him back, forcing his tongue into his mouth with a moan, draping his arms over Bruce's shoulders.

The grip Loki had on the back of his hair tightened and pulled until his neck was arched and bare for the god. Loki growled before biting hard at the flesh offered to him, licking a stripe from his collarbone to his ear. Bruce couldn't help his slight whine before he ground his hips as revenge, enjoying Loki's whimper.

"Get on your knees, mortal," Loki growled in a way that went straight to Bruce's cock.

He obeyed without question, setting the god back on his feet before falling to his knees on the dingy bathroom floor without a care. Loki hummed happily, long fingers trailing along his jawline before they gripped his chin and pulled him towards Loki's crotch. Bruce felt a thrum of excitement rush through him. There was always something about sucking this man's cock that filled him with lust and love and everything in between. He reached up to pull down those ridiculously tight leather trousers, glad as always that Loki thought underwear was a waste of his precious time.

Bruce didn't dally; as soon as the pants were down, his mouth was on that glorious cock. He licked and mouthed along the dick in front of him, waiting until Loki got impatient and just shoved it into his mouth. Bruce was grateful that Loki had taken it upon himself to remove his gag reflex but he still choked in surprise briefly before letting his eyes close and setting to work.

He licked as he came up and sucked as he went down, paying attention to Loki's groans and changing grips for what he wanted today. The god's hips tilted up and he whined quietly. Ah, so tonight he wanted to be fucked. Bruce could certainly deliver.

Playing dumb, Bruce played with his balls, rolling them in his hand, squeezing and pulling. After a few moments, Loki growled impatiently and pushed him away with a grumbled:

"I'll do it myself then."

Bruce couldn't help laughing slightly as he stopped Loki's hands halfway to his asshole. This earned him another growl and a buck of slim hips.

"Let me, baby. You know I like to tease you."

"We don't have the luxury of teasing right now, Bruce."

It was only with those words that Bruce remembered where they were; in a bathroom stall at a club. He grinned, stroking over Loki's hole, finding it already loose and wet with the familiar tingle of magic.

Bruce stood and pushed his jeans down to his knees, lifting Loki again so he could wrap his legs around his waist. He guided his cock until he was sliding inside of him with very little resistance. Loki groaned happily, letting his head fall back against the plastic wall with a low thud. Bruce had to bite his lip to stop - or at least quieten - his moan.

Loki's hands dropped to his ass, pulling hard to get him closer. Bruce swore quietly, letting his head rest for a moment on Loki's shoulder before he moved his hands further under Loki's ass, spreading his cheeks to allow his cock to slip even deeper.

"Fuck me, Bruce," Loki growled, arching so beautifully away from the wall.

And who was Bruce to deny his god? He pulled out slowly before pushing back in firmly, listening to Loki's low gasps. He increased his speed slowly, keeping them firm and hard, until the plastic cubicle wall was shaking and shuddering under Loki's body. He spared a brief moment to worry that the wall might break, but Loki grabbed his throat firmly, sensing his thoughts.

"If you have the capacity to worry for the wall, you aren't doing your job properly, Banner."

Bruce just nodded and let his whole body and mind focus on the lithe form pressed against him. He shifted his weight when he felt his orgasm approaching to wrap a hand around Loki's cock. Loki hissed in surprise, arching again.

"Yes," he gasped, "come on, Bruce."

Bruce gave in to every base instinct rushing through his veins, switching his mind off and just feeling. Just feeling how silky Loki felt inside. Just feeling the hand wrapped around his throat. Just feeling everything.

He came suddenly with a strangled moan, surprising both of them. His hand tightened around Loki's cock inadvertently and then Loki's come was streaking over his shirt. Bruce gathered his wits slowly, like trying to scrape the bottom of a barrel for the thing you wanted, but eventually his mind was whole again, his forehead resting against Loki's. The god had his eyes closed but smirked slightly.

"Welcome back," he murmured.

Bruce huffed a laugh and rubbed their noses together in a way that didn't add up with the position they were in. But then again, he really didn't give a shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was nice! ✌

~1041 Words~