Chapter 3

AN P.S. Charles and Erik are not only close friends but they also help out on missins too. Another reason they're in the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick Fury was on his way to the living area the Avengers lived on. The elevator door opens and when he walked out nobody saw or heard him come in. So he clears his throat and everyone looked at him wide-eyed. "Hey Nick." Tony said sheepishly walking over to him. After everyone else said hello he said "Is it true that most of you are pregnant?" Everyone went wide-eyed, mouths dangling open.

Everyone said yes and looked at him expecting him to get mad. "Whoever the parents are stand up and hold hands." He said calmly scaring most of them.

Steve and Tony held hands on the couch.

Jane and Thor held hands in the kitchen.

Bucky and T'Challa held hand on one of the couches.

Wanda and Sam held hands next to Natasha.

Charles and Erik held hands at the kitchen island.

Clint and Pietro held hands on the couch next to Steve and Tony.

Loki and Bruce held hands next to Jane and Thor.

"What about you Widow?" Nick asked since she was the only one who wasn't holding anyone's hand. "He's not here." She said taking a sip of her coffee. "Okay then, how far along are you all."

"Loki is about six weeks, Steve is three months, Pietro is one month, Wanda is also one month, Bucky is two months, Charles is also two months, Jane is two and a half months, and Natasha is seven weeks." Bruce said from memory. "Okay here's the deal when any of you, and I mean any of you, start showing you can no longer help with missions." Fury said looking each of them in the eye. "Okay." They said in unison. "I'll be on my way now." He said turning around and going straight to the elevator. "Something bad must be coming." Tony said looking at Steve.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked as the smaller man cuddled closer to him. "He's never been that calm since forever, so I know something bad is going to happen." Tony said. "Well I've got to go somewhere I'll be back in about an hour." Natasha said walking towards the elevator. "See you later." They all said as the elevator doors closed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At S.H.E.I.L.D Headquarters

Natasha is walking down the hall toward Phil Coulson's Office. She gets there about five minutes later. She opens the door quietly to see him doing paperwork at his desk. "Knock knock." She said as he looked up now noticing her in the doorway. He got up, walked over to her, and hugged he closing the door in the process. He let go of her as she looked up at him with worry in her eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked his voice laced with concern. "I have some good news if it's good for you," She said as she sat down Phil right behind her.

"What is it?' He asked holding her hands. "I'm pregnant." She said in a low voice but it was loud enough so he could hear her. He sat there open mouthed, and wide-eyed for about two minutes before he had a smile from ear to ear. "This is wonderful!" He exclaimed hugging her. "Wait but how? I thought they did something to you in the Red Room." He asked letting go of her. "They did, I guess it's a mircale." She said with tears in her eyes. He kissed her and then his earpiece started to buzz.

"What is it?" He said. She could hear muffled talking and then he had a worried expression on his face. "I'm so sorry I have to go, but real quick how far along are you?" He asked getting something off his desk. "About seven weeks." She said getting her car keys ready to leave. "Okay did you tell Fury?" He asked as they both stood in the hall. "Yeah, he said that when any of us start to show we can't go on missions until the kids are born." She said walking down the hall with him."Wait 'we'?" He asked as he stopped walking. "Most of the team is pregnant too." She said as they started walking again.

"Wow, well I guess I'll see you tonight at the tower?" He asked as they got near the lobby. "See you tonight." She said giving him a quick kiss before heading to her car. She got back to the tower in less than 15 minutes. She walked to the living room to see everyone there watching a movie. Tony turned and saw her. "Hey you're back." He said as everyone looked at her. She walked over to the couch Sam and Wanda were on as Wanda scooted over. They all watched the movie until the end and by then everyone was halfway asleep.

They all slowly walked to their respected rooms and said their goodnights. Coulson got there about 5 minutes afterwards and quietly went to Natasha's room. When he opens the door she was sound asleep. He quietly changed and then got into bed with her. She woke up from the slight movements and saw blue eyes in front of hers. "Hey, sorry I woke you." "It's okay." She replied going back to sleep. He fell asleep about 5 minutes after. Everyone else slept soundly for the rest of the night. The one thing on everyones mind was, 'I'm going to be a great parent.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I have more on the way. That's all for today. S.Y.L.

~947 Words~