Stony Smut pt. 1 & 2

Some of these smut chapters are from Smutty Marvel One Shots by MarvelousFeels and this one is from
_Winters_Captain_ since I couldn't come up with my own. P.S. there are two smut chapters for each one, but this one is two parts. If you already read them you can skip it. (How they made the kids versions.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Good Morning-

When Steve woke up the next morning he was surprised to see Tony awake.

"Good morning" Steve said before sitting up.

Tony pushed him back down "It will be." He smirked before kissing Steve deeply.

Steve kissed back until Tony broke away. He kissed down Steve's bare chest and back up again. Tony took His shirt off so Steve wasn't the only one shirtless.

Steve smiled and locked around Tony's teactor, knowing He was sensitive there.

"Oh, Steve" Tony moaned as Steve licked up his chest to his neck. Tony knew Steve would leave marks all over him, and he loved that idea.

"Horny much?" Steve said between kissing Tony's neck.

Tony smirked "Only when your around."

"Mhm" Steve agreed and continued.

When Steve finally stopped assaulting Tony's neck he pulled away. Tony got up and pulled off his sweatpants and boxers. Steve grabbed the live off the table and handed it to Tony. Steve was really tight, and Tony was big. Steve needed all the help he could get.

Tony rubbed the lube onto his member. "Ready?"

Steve nodded before pulling off his boxers.

Tony pushed into Steve slowly, letting him adjust to his size. Steve groaned in pain and pleasure.

Tony moaned quietly, Steve's tightness was amazing.

"Shit, you're always so right Rogers"

"You're just big Stark"

Tony continued pumping into Steve until he hit Steve's prostate.

"Ahh fuck!" Steve screamed.

Tony smirked and thrusted into his prostate again.

"Ahh Tony!"

"You like that?" Tony teased

"Yes" Steve breathed out

Tony smirked as he felt Steve twitch under his hand. "I know you're about the cum, Stevie"

"Y-yeah"

"Do it" Tony said slamming into his prostate.

"Fuck" Steve moaned as he came.

Tony came shortly after "Now it's a good morning"

"Definitely" Steve agreed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personally, to me, that one was really good. The other one is a bit longer. Also kind of kinky. 😏😓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chains keep our hearts together

"Do you trust me Tony?" Steve's voice sounded soft when he asked the question and he lowered his head lightly, searching his eyes for the contact with Tony's.

But Tony pressed his lips together and lowered his head too. He did

Goddammit, if there was one person on this planet he trusted, then it was Steve. But it was just too hard to admit out loud.