Chapter 8

This is hilarious to me! P.S. Gonna skip two months cause I'm lazy.
Steve: 7 months
Natasha: 4 months & 7 weeks
Loki: 4 months & 6 weeks
Bucky: 6 months
Jane: 4 months & 3 weeks
Pietro: 5 months
Charles: 6 months
Wanda: 5 months
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a very good two months, as long as you don't cross paths with Steve, Bucky, Charles, or Pietro. Their mood swings kicked in and most days they're very calm, but other days their sad or mad or both.

They always get upset about the smallest things.

Like Steve started crying because he dropped his banana in the sand and Tony sad it was no big deal.

Charles was mad at Erik because he didn't get him the mangoes that he wanted and didn't say he was sorry.

Bucky was upset with T'Challa because he didn't help him when he was trying to clean sand out of his arm and T'Challa didn't apologise for it.

Pietro was mad at Clint because he got a rip in his already torn up pants and Clint said that it didn't matter.

On a particular day the father's left for the forest, to get more food, while the mother's stayed behind to rest. They were all laying down in their beds bored out of their minds, and didn't have anything to do at all. The father's came back an hour later with a whole bunch of food in their leaf sacks.

About 2 hours later Tony started shouting very loudly, alerting everyone around. "Tony what is going on?!" Steve shouted at his hysterical husband, that started to do a little dance as everyone stares at him like he's crazy. "Should I knock him out?" Natasha said raising a coconut up ready to strike the hysterical man.

"No!" Steve shouted as she put the coconut down and Steve picked up the slightly smaller man. "I was able to make a call to SHEILD!" Tony said as Steve put him down. "Hello are you still there Stark?" A voice said out of a coconut that was combined with Tony's suit that had been taken apart. "Yes I'm still here Fury." Tony replied leaning down near the contraption. "Is everyone else with you too?" Fury asked as a chorus of 'Yes's' gave him his answer. "Okay look I've found a few wonderful adoptive families who are willing to take your kids off of your hands." "I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Natasha asked in disbelief. "I said I found some wonderful adoptive parents who want to take your kids off your hands." He repeated. "And why the hell would I give up the possible only child I'm ever going to have!" She shouted at the coconut in anger.

"None of you even have time to take care of a child!" He shouted back at them. He sighed and then said, "Look we've locked on to your location and were sending a helicopter to get you but it will take us at least a week or so. And we will have agents keep an eye on you in case you try to do anything."

"Alright but we are still not giving our kids up no matter what." Tony said a he heard a click sound, signalling that Fury had hung up. "We have to find a way to keep our kids." Loki said rubbing his 4 month pregnant belly. "What if about 2 weeks after they come and pick us up we run away somewhere they would never look?" Steve said as everyone hummed in agreement content with carrying out their plan.

"Wait we can't because they going to have agents watching us when we get back." Bruce said as they all lost hope a little. "What if after our kids our born one by one we all leave, somewhere they wouldn't look like Steve said?" Bucky said as they all went back to their huts. "But we all have to stay close to each other. I want my kid to grow up with everybody else's."Natasha said as everyone hummed in agreement and then went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week later

All the Avengers were asleep, and since they are all sound sleepers, none of them heard the very loud helicopters drop onto the island. The Avengers had built a wall to throw anyone or anything off their trail so the agents had passed the same tree wall at least times before someone got tired and leaned against it knocking it over. Then they found the little huts the Avengers had made and kicked the doors in finally waking up the sleepy grown-ups.

After everyone had gotten into the helicopters, the Avengers went right back to sleep.

A few hours later they made it to SHEILD and when the Avengers woke up, they were in the medical ward laying on hospital beds. Fury had walked in and looked very upset.

"What's up with you eyepatch?" Tony said as everyone, but Fury, chuckled.

"One way or another I am getting rid of those things in you." He said coldly before he walked away, leaving the Avengers scared for the life's of their children. An hour later a doctor showed up with, a clipboard that had a handful of papers on it. "Who are you?" Bruce asked. "I am Dr.Millard and I ran a few tests to see how you and your children are doing." He said sitting down on a small stool. "All of you are fine we gave you a few shots because you all were sick just a little," He read off his clipboard. "And our children?" Loki asked afraid there was something wrong with their kids. "Are completely fine. I can tell you the genders and, I can tell you how many you're going to have." He said looking at them.

They all said yes as the doctor flipped through his papers. "Steve is having a boy and a girl, Pietro is having a boy and a girl, Charles is having a boy and a girl, Bucky is having girls, Natasha is having a girl, Wanda is having a girl, Loki is having a girl, and Jane is having a girl." He read off of his clipboard.

"Wow that is 9 girls and 4 boys in all." Dr. Millard said checking his clipboard one last time, making sure he got it right. "Well then I'll leave you to rest." He said getting off the stool and walking out the door.

"And it will be hell raising that many girls." Tony said earing him a wack on the head from Steve. They all went to sleep an hour later, having peacefull dreams about spending time with their kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is nice and I'll try to make these cute. ✌

~1130 Words~