one

Edited.

one

With one bag in each hand, I walked over to the receptionist. Smiling, I greeted her and asked for the keys to my room. Room 421. I can't believe this is happening. I finally get to go on a cruise to Brazil! All my life, I always wanted to go there, something about it screamed "destiny".

After riding the lift to the fourth floor, I found my room. 421, the gold plate is old yet somehow pretty in my eyes, on the white door. Unlocking it by swiping my card on the detector and settling in.

The room itself was quite big, two beds on each side, two desks with chairs, two closets and a balcony that was pretty big. The balcony had a jacuzzi and a couple of wooden chairs and an umbrella. The whole setup was mirrored. I went ahead and chose the right side. I placed my guitar that was strapped behind me on the bed and went out to the balcony.

"This is definitely the life." I spoke out. Realizing how crazy that might have looked, I chuckled out before heading back in for a shower.

Now you might think, who is this crazy girl and what is she doing on a ship? I mean obviously it's Y/N L/N, one of the top youtubers. All she does is post covers, sometimes vlogs and other stuff but mainly, she just sings her heart out. And it worked out for her.

While showering she remembered the piece of paper she filled out about a week ago, how she was okay with being roomed with a stranger. Now that she thought about it, its quite dangerous but it's an adventure.

We just accept everything that's thrown to us.

Honestly, Y/N hopes its a girl. Not because she's very openly gay and wants to get laid (not that she doesn't want that) but she would definitely like a partner in crime.

That's when she heard the doorknob jiggle, snapping out of her thoughts fully clothed, wearing a tank top with small combs of bananas all over it and some faded blue jeans.

With still wet hair, she meets her roommate. Who is definitely a girl, a pretty one at that. The brunette smiled to Y/N and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Camila. I guess we're rooming together." Her voice rasped out, sounding tired as hell. Almost like Y/N when she just woke up or from continuous singing, over and over again.

"Hey. Y/N. Nice to know you."

Camila bit her lip before howling all of her baggage in. I offered to help but Camila insisted on doing it by herself.

Now that I take a good look at her, she kind of looks familiar.

"Didn't your parents told you, it's rude to stare?" She giggled when I blushed in embarrassment. Shit.

I cleared my throat, "I'm sorry, it's just- I don't-" I paused, the nerves were getting to me. I rearranged my towel, making it wrap my neck. taking a deep breathe, I said, "You look familiar. Are you, a singer?"

Surprised, Camila walked closer and grabbed a hold off my towel. Our face inches apart. She bite her lip again, playing the ends of the towel.

"Camila Cabello, rings a bell?" she smirked.

Honestly, I'm just really shocked and surprised. She's so hot like that. "Yeah, it kinda does." I'm just happy I'm not a stuttering mess.

Letting go off the ends of the towel, Camila took a step back and start to arrange her stuff on her side.

Meanwhile, I dried my hair. Humming a song that's been stuck in my head for the past weeks. I turned on my laptop and went on twitter.

@Y/N_L/N: when you're roomed with a beautiful young lady.

I finished off the tweet with heart eyes emoji and a love emoji. I post it out and immediately getting a lot retweets and likes. Also getting replies like, "OMG! Take a pic!"

Which I kind of wanted to but that would be invading her privacy and could come off rude. So I decided not to, yet.

My eyes drifted to the brunette who was on her phone facing towards me. Then she laughed out of nowhere and said, "Busted." I raised my eyebrow.

"I took a video of you." She giggled.

"What? On Snapchat?" I asked. Here I was, thinking it'd be rude to do so and she just did it without a care.

I grabbed my phone and quickly took a picture of Camila laughing. When I snapped it, my phone made a shutter voice which immediately made Camila stop laughing.

Opening Twitter I typed out, "She's adorable." And attached the picture to it.

"Did you just-" Camila got cut off with me saying, "And tweet." I smirked at her, waving my phone screen at her as proof.

She stood up and walked to me. "Delete it, I look so ugly! You just showered." She crossed her arms. Well then, where did the confident girl go?

I shook my head and locked my phone. Putting in my pocket. She uncrossed her arms and pouted.

"Fine, I'll just have to get you back." She smiled. She grabbed her towel, toiletries and went into the bathroom.

I decided to look around the ship since I'll be here for a long time and I really want to have the full experience.

As I was walking to the pool area, I took a couple of pictures of the scenery. We were still near the land area and I just thought it'd be cute to post on Instagram.

Immediately not long after turning back to where I'm going, I bumped into something.

"Oh shit. I'm-"

"It's okay. I didn't see where I was going." I blurted out.

That's when I looked up to the most breath taking eyes. That something was actually someone, which turned out to be a girl with the craziest green eyes.

"I know you. You make videos right? Y/N?" Green eyes said, which was definitely a shocker.

"Yeah, just stupid covers on YouTube." I blushed. Running my hand through my hair.

"Hah! Stupid? Dude, you can like really sing." She compliments me, which caused me to blush even more.

"Well, thanks. I guess. Since you know my name... What's your name green eyes?" I shifted on my other leg.

"Lauren."

Is it just me or does she also look familiar?

"I'm in a girl group. Fifth Harmony." She explained as if she knew what I was thinking.

I nod and hum in realization, now I definitely remember. "Okay, I guess I'll see you later?"

"Definitely."