three

Unedited.

three

I woke up to the next day wearing a loose T-shirt and some gym shorts. Then I remembered I had finished editing the video Camila and I filmed last night. The video was ready to be uploaded but I thought it'd be better if I posted in the afternoon.

I look to the side to see Camila still sleeping in her bed. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I decided to not wake her up and left the room to get breakfast for the both of us.

I don't really know what Camila prefers but I decided on two sets of Pancakes and two green tea lattes. I paid it with my credit card and made my way back to the room. As I did, I realize how many people were already up and doing activities. Maybe I should too.

When I came back to the room, Camila was already up in her bed while playing with her phone. The smell of the food wafted into her nose, which made her realized I'm back with food.

Putting her phone down, Camila asked. "What do you got over there?" Hoping that there's something for her. Camila was starving, like always.

"I got us pancakes with butter and syrup. Also green tea lattes. Unless you don't like it, I could eat all of it and get you somethi-" I started to ramble but camila cut it short with her melodic giggles.

Shaking her head, she got out of her bed. She took the box of pancake in her left and the latte in her right. "Pancakes are my favorite! I wish you brought a banana too, though." She joked.

"I mean, I could get a couple of banan-"

"I'm joking! Come on, let's eat." Camila ushered.

We went to the balcony with had a table and two chairs. We sat and ate. We talked about life. I asked her how its like working in a girl group.

"Its fun, I guess. I got to know 4 amazing talented girls. I dreamed of being a singer and now its my fulltime job but its tiring at times. The songs we produce, aren't fully what I'd say, me, we've got other people writing it and the fans sometimes don't know it. So, I don't know. Que Sera Sera.

"Enough about me, what about you? Do you have siblings? And like what's your hobby? Heck, favorite Disney movie?" Her abrupt questions made me laugh. At that moment she looked so perfect. Wide smile, eyes shine.

"I'd say my favorite hobby is staring at beauty, like you," I smirked. She blushed and ducked her head downwards. "Well, I have a younger brother and a younger sister. Twins actually, 15. James and Jamie. They're really mature for their age too," Camila nods for me to go on. "But yeah, I've not been able to hang out with them because I live quite far away from home. Anyways, Disney movie? What are we? Ten?" I chuckled.

Camila gasped in shock. "Hey now! adults can definitely enjoy a Disney movie. You make it sound like it's not normal." She explained with a baby voice before pouting her soft looking lips.

"You know, you're cute when you talk like that."

"Shut up."

-

It is now two in the afternoon and I am sitting on a chair by the pool in some shorts and a white long sleeved crop top with my laptop, uploading the video I made with Camila. It says it'll take about 15 minutes until its upload so I decided to scroll through my social medias.

"Hey, hot stuff. Nice abs. And legs."

"Well hello to you too, Green Eyes," I look up to be surprised by Lauren in a tropical printed one piece swimsuit. "Damn babe, let me get your number." I jokingly said.

Lauren sits on the chair besides me, placing her towel on it. "Sure, give me your phone." Well, shit. I gave my phone to her and she puts in her number. She handed it back to me. I read the name she put in.

"Green Eyes, huh?" I couldn't help but laugh. "How can you look so hot but act so adorable at the same time?" Lauren just smiles cutely before flipping her hair.

"I have my ways," She said. "Anyways, I'm going for a swim. Hope you have fun with your laptop." I forgot about that.

I check to see that the video is up. I proceed to share it to my social medias and tagging camila to my tweet.

@Y/N_L/N: I'm so blessed to be roomed with a hot babe like @camilacabello97 AND to have her film a video with me. Check it out loves!

I look up to see Lauren coming back, now wet fron the pool. She dries her hair with her towel before asking me to get her a Coke with I agree to do so. Just because. Not that I'm whipped or anything.

I walk up to the bar to be greeted by my favorite bartender. "Hey Lara, nice butt." I smirk. Lara only rolled her eyes before asking what I want. Quickly asking for a Sprite and a Coke, she hands me them with straws. "When are you not working? We should hang out."

"Actually, I just clocked in. I'm free at Sundays and Saturdays but I only work from two to seven on weekdays." She said. We exchange numbers and she walks away to serve a guy a beer. Lara Reese.

"Here's your Coke, Lauren." I hand it over to her. She opens it up and place the straw in. She stares at me before taking a sip of her drink.

Lauren then dives back in the pool. I admire her from afar, watching her doing backstrokes and dancing sillily making me laugh. I took a video of her goofing around in the pool. She then exits out of the pool saying she's done with being a clown.

"Wow, if only your followers saw that." I smirk as she look confused with that statement. I only showed her my phone, the video on Twitter. "Wait, they definitely saw that."

"Jerk. I'll get you back." She said. Yeah, as if she could. Soon enough, the video blew up with retweets and likes. Guessing her fans found out about the video. "I'm gonna change and grab some lunch, you following?"

I closed my laptop and nod, "Sure, I just need to put my laptop in my room and change too. How about we meet at the bar?" I stand up and she does too.

"See you when I see you, Lauren."