ten

vote as a token of appreciation for this chapter. lol um... warning? i suggest you read this in your dark room alone.

Ten

Today turned out to be the day that things changed. I didn't know how or when it did but it surely did. I tried finding a reason towards it but there's nothing that I can connect as a cause.

The whole thing shifted. I can feel the difference of the ship the next day. Something changed, or is it all in my head?

I woke up to Camila kissing my cheeks, legs on either sides of my mid thighs. "Morning Sleepyhead, you could be out cold until 3 if I hadn't wake you up." My eyebrows connected in confusion from the sudden light and behaviour. Camila laughed, finding my current state cute.

I had unconsciously brought my hands on her waist, squeezing her hips as I blink. "Cami? What time is it?" My hands were itching to roam her backside but I stayed them firmly on her waist. Occasionally tracing something with my fingers.

Camila had been smiling down on me while playing her fingers. Obviously she felt the itch too because it wasn't long after my question she brought her hands to the base of my neck, tracing my collar bone.

"Babe, it's almost to one." She answered my question. "Come on, get up. I haven't ate yet and obviously you too." I literally groaned out in displeasure. Not wanting to leave the bed's comfortable state. Apart of it having to do with Camila on me.

I pouted. "Cami, I don't wanna go." I whine in a baby voice, hoping she would go "Oh you're so cute! Let's stay in bed all day." but she knew my trick and wasn't having it.

With a playful glare, she crossed her arms infront her chest. "Did you think you'll get it that easy? You might be so cute right now but I'm not weak on cuteness." She told me with the most smug face I've ever seen on her.

She might have passed with ease about cuteness but I already have another in plan of action to be a revenge device.

My eyes opened half way as I couldn't help myself from biting my lower lip. It caught Camila's attention immediately, her own lips parted as she watched. Finally, I let my hands roam her body, as if I dropped something on her and desperately needed to find it. My hands started on her outer thighs. Her shorts made it easy for me to run my fingers directly on her skin, loving the hit I felt under my touch.

Camila's breathing had noticeably change from long and calm intakes to short and rapid ones. My fingers then went to the inside part of her thighs, massaging it closer and closer to her center, only to stop right before it and start over again. Camila tried inching towards my fingers when they were close but I manage to pull away.

Frustrated, Camila closed her eyes and whine. Her hands were gripping on my wrist, guiding them under her top and on her stomach. I let her have the sense of control for awhile. The palms of my hands brushed her skin like an artist painting its greatest art yet. Camila slipped out a quiet moan as my fingers inch close to her bra.

I stopped. Which made Camila open her eyes and face me. I smirked at her situation. She was already panting a little. Her lips were red from her gnawing on it. When my hand rested on her shoulders, I swiftly changed our opposition.

Finally, I was on top and she was under me. I continued my search by touching her from the outside of her bra. Camila moaned, closing her eyes in pleasure. Her hands gripping the sheets.

I had my knee right infront her center, nudging her slightly. It took Camila no time to start rubbing herself on me. I groaned at how desperate she is for a release. I felt how wet she is through her shorts, it made my head spin in delight. I leaned down to her ear, whispering in her ear. "Baby, can I take off your shirt?"

She replied with a breathy yes and I began to bit her ear. Earning another moan from the small girl as my hands grip her lower shirt, tugging it upwards and later throwing it to the other side of the room.

The sight of her tan skin made my throat dry. I licked my lips before leaning down, leaving wet kisses on her jawline. Camila brought her hand to my head, her fingers threads through my hair at the base of my head. When I reached her neck, I began to suck on every inch of her skin until she moaned loudly in my ear when I found her sweet spot.

I continued sucking on that spot, not caring if a hickey forms. I love to leave my handy work on her as much as I can. My fingers had been idly near her center, barely touching anything. "Y/N. please, baby. Touch me. Please." Camila begged. Stopping before every word, panting. Her hand tugged my hair harshly, making a loud moan escape my lips.

I stopped everything, electing a loud groaned in frustration. Camila's eyes were closed shut as her hand gripped my wrist. I was about to pull away. Leave her in that state. But that thought easily flew out of my brain once Camila shove my right hand in her shorts, under her panties. I moaned at how slick her folds were from all of the teasing. All from me.

"Baby, please. I'm so wet. I begging you, please." Camila moaned when she intertwine her own fingers with my ones, rubbing herself with the both of our fingers. I stayed still in shock. Unpleased with my lack of movement, Camila sinked her own fingers in her, moaning my name. It didn't take long for me to pulled out her fingers, earning another, rather pissed off, groaned.

Camila opened her eyes. "I swear to god, Y/N I'll- Fuck! Baby faster!" I shoved three fingers in her, curling it each time I was deep in her. Moans after moans spilled out from the both of us before Camila reached her climax. I pumped my fingers steadily, drawing out her high.

I pulled out my hand from her shorts. My was about to wipe my wet fingers on the sheets when Camila gripped my wrist bringing it to her mouth and sucked it dry. Her tongue kept licking, going between the fingers as we stared at each other.

Camila lets go of my hand only to pulled me into a kiss, her tongue instantly in my mouth. I tasted her on her tongue. Once we pulled away I kissed her cheek. Electing a cute giggle.

"Okay now I really don't wanna leave this bed." Camila said. I laughed before standing up to go shower. Camila stopped me from even moving an inch away. "Stay with me." The sentence ends in a questioning matters. Regardless, I nod my head in agreement and pulled in a hug, my head resting at the crook of her neck.

---

i... your welcome? lmao

it was bad, wasn't it?

r.i.p me