seven

a bit longer than usual. i tone down the song references. 🌚 do you guys enjoy it? lmao

Unedited.

seven

Ever had something that tasted so good until it left a bad aftertaste in the mouth? That's currently what I've been going through with the Lauren situation. In summary, I've been avoiding her like a plague and ignoring every text and calls I've received from Lauren.

I was at the outdoor activities section on the deck, sitting besides Lara since she wasn't on her shift. We both had a juice in hand that I payed for. It was a tough fight but I managed to slip my card to the waitress.

"You know, there's a club in the ship. We should go there some time." Lara said casually before sipping on her kiwi juice. Lara had her blonde hair bundled up on top of her head, strains of hair framing her face and a pair of sunglasses that that hide her blue eyes.

I placed my strawberry juice on the side table besides my phone and faced Lara. "Is this your subtle way on asking me on a date? Because you-" Before I managed to end my sentence, I was cut off by the sound of my phone's notification.

A text from Lauren.

Green Eyes: love it when you try and turn your back to me.

What did even supposed to mean? I let out a sigh before shooting a text:

Stranger: ?

Locking my phone screen, I looked up to the blonde to apologise for opening the text. We had agreed to leave our phones to genuinely get to know each other. She easily waved it off saying, "You just have to come to the club with me to make it up Y/N." which I said, "Of course."

Soon enough, my phone went off again. My hand was itching to check but with the raised eyebrow the bartender shot towards me made it stop.

"Y/N." Shit.

The sound of her voice had made me frozen, as if she had cast a spell on me. Lara took a look at my face briefly before greeting Lauren.

"Hey there, I'm Lara." She put her right hand out and perched her sunglasses on top of her head with her other arm.

I turned around and saw lauren taking a quick glance at Lara before staring back at me, completely ignored the blondes friendly gesture. Lara faked a cough and pulled back her hand to pat herself on the chest before taking a sip of her juice, looking away.

I awkwardly chuckled went the tension around us turned from flirty to deadly. "Lauren, hey. Great weather right?" I scratched my cheek in nervousness.

"Very, Y/N." Lauren said. "Sorry to disturb the date but you didn't answer my calls." Lauren explained. Uncrossing her arms, she sighed before looking away for a moment. "Just come around my room later. We have to talk about something."

Without another word, she walked away. Lara asked if I would be meeting up with her later. Which I gave a smartass answer. "I'll see her when I see her." I smirked which was cut short to let out a cry for help because she managed to pinch my skin extremely hard. "Ah shit, that hurt man." I grumpily, I rubbed the sore spot.

-

"Oh my god, Y/N! Holy shit!" She panted out. Squirming around, trying to stop me. I manage to bring my fist down and attack her viciously.

"Relax Cami, I'll be done with you in a second." I smirked. Repeating the same action with multiple fingers and different patterns.

"No, Stop it! I'm hurting so bad." she groaned. I let out a booming laugther, not stopping until I am sure she was knocked out.