Chapter 1: Final Goodbye

He was surrounded by his mothers friends and his, none of the family members showed up to help him through this; with him being an only child this was very hard for him to do this alone. He looked into the distance and saw one of his old friends, he was a lot older than him; Jeffery is 23 and he is 41. As he watched as his mother was lowered into the ground he let the tears fall without a care in the world, his best friend Lauren held him as he cried harder and harder.

Suddenly he stopped crying he walked away and up to his very good friend Wayne,

"I thought that you should know that both sides of the family want everything, even knowing they aren't on the will."

Jeffery looked at him "I need guns lots of them and bullets."

Wayne was taken by surprise at what he said, he looked at him "Are you sure you want to get back in the game?"

He nodded, "It will be just like old times, will you still have me as your partner?"

He smiled and nodded, they shook hands and left. They both arrived at his house and all the family members were there, he walked in and sat down;

the lawyer stood up "There isn't that much on her will, she as left everything to her son Jeffery. None of you were mentioned in her will when she wrote it; none of you will receive anything unless Jeffery wants to give it you." he stood up

"None of them are getting anything, none of them helped me when I needed it. You shouldn't have to beg your family to help out when you need it, my mother is gone. I'm her only child and all of you choose not to help me when she was in her last days, but yall expect to get something out of it right? Well as far as I am concerned all of you can get the fuck out of my mothers house a keep pretending like I don't exist, I'm not giving none of you a dime nor am I giving any of you her house."

One of his uncles didn't like how he was spoken to he stood and looked at him,

"You will not talk to us like that, how do you expect us to help with no money?"

Wayne stood up, "That's funny Roger, you were at the club last night blowing money left and right on bottles and strippers." Jeffery looked at all of his family members from both sides,

"See, you all lie about everything; so as far as I am concerned I can speak to you all any way I please. Now get the fuck out."

Everyone hurried and left before he got any ideas, his mother's sister ran inside,

"Please tell me its not true."

He looked her up and down, "It is true and I'm sorry you couldn't have been here or there, I know you are struggling with your drug problem and I don't blame you for not helping."

She fell to her knees and cried, he walked up to her, "If you really love me and your sister get clean and stay clean, do you understand that?" She nodded and left the house on a mission;

He looked at Wayne, "I want to start now." They both smiled evilly, they made sure everything was locked up and had five men watch the house until they got back. They arrived at a building and went in, a group of men welcomed Jeffery back into the group Wayne noticed some new people and felt uneasy he looked at the man he left in charge, "What the fuck is this?" The man jumped, "Boss, these three young men wanted to join. I told them they would have to talk to you so we blind folded them and brought them here."

Jeffery looked at one of the men and did a double take, "Richard? I can't believe someone like you would join a group like this." He looked at him, "I don't even want to join, I don't even know what kind of group this is." Wayne smiled, "Jeffery, one of your uncles just tried to break in the house. One of our men is bringing him now." Jeffery laughed as he already knew who is was, "All three of you are about to find out." The man entered and pushed Roger on the floor, Jeffery grabbed his favorite pistol with a silencer. He walked over to him, "Did you think I was going to be that easy?"

His uncle looked up, "Don't do this, I am your uncle." Jeffery shrugged his shoulders, "Correction, you are a greedy fucked up person and I hate your guts." Before he could respond Jeffery pulled the trigger and put a bullet into his head and one in his heart, a man opened the door, threw his aunt on the ground "She followed me in a cab, the cab driver is dead."

Jeffery just sighed she wasn't supposed to find out, "Put her in the room and hand cuff her, she is on drugs so no one will believe her if she ever gets free."

She looked at her nephew, "What have you become? Why did you kill him?"

Jeffery looked her in the eyes, "Because he was worthless just like everyone else, but you; you had a reason not to be there for my mother. You choose drugs and sex over her, so you shall have all the drugs and sex you want but only if you ask for it."

She was pulled into the room, she screamed and screamed; soon the screams stopped. Jeffery watched as his second wing man came out the room nodding, Jeffery turned to the three men,

"He didn't touch her but he shot her up with drugs, this is the kind of group this is; we kill those who have turned their back on us and we make others suffer."

Both men had fear all over their faces except one, "I have a list of people who did me wrong, My name is Zavier." Jeffery looked at the other two and then Richard, "I'm sorry I can't let neither of you go, you both seen to much." He put a bullet in both of their heads before they could speak, he shot them in the heart as well to make sure they were dead; he handed Zavier a gun,

"Richard as a special heart shoot him again and when you do you are officially in the group." He wasted no time, he shot Richard on his left side and then in the middle five times; he was gone Jeffery and everyone smiled at their group was officially back.

They welcomed Zavier in, Jeffery pulled him aside and Wayne followed; "Now, if you ever think about double crossing me or any one in this group we will find you and kill you." He looked in each other their eyes and knew they weren't playing, "Never, I only have beef with the fuckers that left me behind." Jeffery nodded and they walked back to the group, he called his second wingman over,

"Listen Jayce, I want you and Wayne and a few others to keep your eyes on Zavier just to be sure. We don't want to end up in jail."

They both nodded and chose a few men to do their job and to keep watch of all his moves while they were on their own time; Jeffery took out his list and crossed one person off. He still had more to go but this time he would have to get pass his cousins in order to get to the family members he needed to kill.

This was just the beginning, as he watched the men get to work unloading the drugs and weapons all he could think about was his mother and father. That was the main part of why he camw back, he believes in his heart that his father may still be alive and in order to find out the truth and the facts he has to go through his family.

Revenge is the silent killer.