Chapter 2: The Lawyer

Jeffery walked into the lawyer's office and sat down, "One of your uncles was killed last night, he tried to break in your mother's house. The police also said he owed some people money."

Jeffery looked at her "Is that all you called me down here for? To talk about that greedy son of bitch."

"No, I just thought you should know, I called you down here because you saw my son."

He looked at her and smirked, "Zavier as a lot of problems, when he was 14 he was arrested due to his friends robbing some game stores and bring the stuff to him. When he was 17, he thought that he found the love of his life but she fucked his best friend and ended up pregnant, when he was 19, our family from both sides didn't want him to come around because his father was getting out of jail. His father was abusive and tried killing both of us in the hospital, he thought that he wasn't his. My point is please keep my boy out of trouble."

Jeffery looked deep into her eyes, "Yes I saw your son, but I cannot make him do any thing he doesn't want to do, he is grown just like me." She put her head down in frustration "I know, I know. He is all I have, I don't mean to come to you like this but we have no one else." Jeffery looked at her and sighed, "I can try to talk to him, but at the end of the day the choice is his." She looked at him "Thank you.

" He left her office and called him, he told him to meet at the park and they did. "Jeffrey, are you still thinking I am going to double cross you and the group?"

Jeffery looked at him "A little but that isn't why I called you. I called you because your mother was my mothers lawyer and she wanted me to try and talk you out of getting rid of those you left you behind and caused you pain. I told her I'd try but the choice was yours."

Zavier laughed "Well, I am her only child. She just doesn't understand how I feel, I really thought I was in love with this girl and she had my best friend's baby. I never thought I would cry over a girl but I did." Before Jeffery could speak Zavier's mother ran up "She is dead, Jessica is dead." They both turned to her, "When did you hear this?" "Just now, she was raped and shot multiple times."

She walked away quickly before anyone could respond, "One down a shit load more to go." They both laughed and talked for a few more minutes and rode back to the wear house, when they entered all you heard were screams. Jayce and Wayne walked over to Jeffery; Zavier walked into the room and watched the rest of what was happening "They are having too much fun with that."

"It's the only way to make her suffer." "He checks out he had some guy do some insane fucked up shit to some girl last night and framed her dude for it." "Yeah he had a full plan and everything, he went home and stayed there for the rest of the night." Jeffery was pleased but not that pleased, there was something missing from the picture. He looked at them "Good work, I'll make sure you and the others that helped get a good wad of cash in return for your good work and completion of that task."

They high fived each other and walked away, Jeffery left and went back to Rose's office. Before he walked in, he heard her talking she said,

"I know that I am suppose to keep quite but for how long? I know that, my sister is dead and I can't bring her back I can never tell her I love her or tell her sons the truth. I raised Zavier the best I could but it hasn't done any thing but cause him pain, it wont be long until they both figure it out and put things together. You killed their father Orlando you are the one who got Riley hooked on drugs, Sara is dead and Jeffery thinks he is her only child. No I don't think Jeffery had anything to do with Roger being killed, what you need to do is figure out away to tell Jeffery and Zavier that they are brothers. Until then don't call my phone offering me any more money or sex."

She hung up the phone; He walked away and then ran to his car and drove back to the wear house. He ran inside, saw Zavier, walked to him, and looked in his eyes; everyone was confused. He punched the wall, tears of anger and frustration came out his eyes; no one touched him. He looked at the room "Bring her out NOW!" Jayce brought her out and sat her right in front of him, "You have 5 seconds to tell me the truth and I will consider letting you live." She looked at him

"Rose is our older sister, Sara was forced to give up her second son. Your father didn't want to be apart of the drug business any more so your Uncle Orlando and Roger killed him, they are still paying Rose to pretend not to be our sister and they are still paying her to keep quite about Sara's second son both sides of the family. Orlando is the reason why I am stuck on drugs, I didn't want to keep quite any more; I wanted you to know the truth. Sara was so sick she wanted me to tell you before she died but Orlando got to me first."

Jeffery let the tears flow "What is this second sons name or should I say my brother." She looked at him and said, "Kill me please or Orlando will. Your brother is 21 and his name.... his name is Zavier." Jeffery pointed to the room, she was taken back inside;

"What the fuck just happened?"

"You are about to find out."

He made a call and within minutes two men came through the door and tossed Rose on the ground, she looked up and fear crossed her face.

"Is it true? Is this my fucking brother?"

"Yes, yes he is your brother."

Jeffery took the butt of his gun and hit her in the head; he looked into her eyes "Call Orlando NOW!" She looked at him and said,

"Don't do this, Roger is already dead."

"Because he killed him."

She looked at her nephews and cried, screams filled the wear house Jeffery pointed to the room and the men brought her out. Rose screamed

"What is wrong with you?"

"Family is what is wrong with me, family doesn't keep their word for shit. Family always keeps secrets from people, for 23 fucking years I thought I was my mother's only child 23 fucking years."

"For 21 years of my life I thought you were my mother, seriously; what is wrong with you and the rest of my so called family?"

She just cried, "Until you want to tell me the truth you can join your sister." Two men picked her up and took her to another room; screams from both women filled the wear house. Rose dropped her purse, her phone started to ring; Zavier and Jeffery had the same look on their faces.

They would get even, even if it meant going through their entire family; Jeffery looked at both of the rooms and said,

"Make them suffer."

Zavier and Jeffery walked out the wearhouse on a mission to get answers and to make his family pay for the confusion and pain they caused. The first stop they made was to their mothers home they took the sludge hammers to the walls and found some hidden documents, there was a short letter writen to the both of them.

*Letter*

To my dear sons, if you are reading this I am most likely dead. I want you both to fight no mattet whom gets hurt I want the both of you to stick together, our family is sick and twisted and they all deserve to suffer. No mercy no surrender just pain, suffering, and death don't let them get inisde your head either of you I love both of you dearly.

Mom.

*End of letter*

After reading it Jeffrey crumbled it up "They all die." In agreement they laid out their first plan and that plan was to kill Orlando.