Chapter 4: Orlando A. Wick

This shit doesn't make any since; all of my enemies should be locked up without a chance of parole, most of them should be on death row. My family has been taken and hidden from me, and now the only woman I have ever loved is being held hostage. Her life is on the line and so is our child's life, I still replay the conversation I had with Rose. There was no way I could trace the call to get a location, I am getting all the money together and hopefully I will get an address to drop it off at.

I want to go to my nephews but that would require me to tell them the truth, even knowing I didn't pull the trigger I still didn't stop Roger from killing our brother. I should have done something to stop it but me being loyal to this dumb ass family put my life on the line and Zavier's life, I couldn't just stop Roger without get myself and my nephew killed. I need to relax for a bit and try to put things togeter, I had 7 of my men go out and look for my family but only 3 came back alive the others were killed and cut up and sent back to me in boxes.

This does sound and look like one or probably many of my enemies are working from the inside to cause my down fall, I must give credit where it is due cause they have out numbered me and my men in the streets. I have good products from any drug you can think of but these men must have something better to offer cause all the connections I had have went to the mysterious new group, another thing they have out done with killing people or traders and not getting caught by any one.

The more I think about the more I come to the final thought that the only person that would be able to set something like this up without any one knowing or having a clue would be my brother, but he is dead Roger made sure of that and so did I. It is about time I lay low for a while so I can look up all my enemies and find out if any of them have gotten out of jail, once I do that I can cross off people one by one.

I'm a fucking idiot, Rose did mention to me that she has a boyfriend maybe he is behind this bull shit and if he is there will be hell to pay. There was a knock on my office door one of my men walked in "Someone by the name of Jayce is here to see you." I looked up  "Send him in." He walked in and stood close to the door and

"I didn't come here to fight I just wanted you to know that Rose is yours considering she just told me that she is having your baby, I don't have time to fight over someone who has a double life its not my thing I wish she would have told me sooner to skip all the heart break."

I was blue in the fucking face this bitch, yes bitch told me her boyfriend the one standing in front of me is a cold hearted killer. That is not what I see, I see a man who has been through some shit and has been through a lot of pain. I stood up

"I apologize from man to man she didn't tell me she was seeing anyone until the family business took off and... and since Roger killed my brother, I should known she was hiding something I just didn't put two and two together."

He looked down at the floor "It is it was it is sir I believe in karma and she is indeed a bitch and Rose will get what's coming to her, that's all I wanted to tell you though now that I'm a free man I am going to go vaccation!"

He held out his hand and I shook it and then he left, I wanted to send one of my men to follow him but I only had three and I couldn't lose any of them I needed to be protected at all cost. The files I ordered were finally delivered to me, my heart dropped and fear rushed over my whole body. Not one not two not three not four but FIVE, FIVE of my fucking enemies have been let out from prison how in the fuck did I miss this shit? I needed a plan and I needed one fast, the only person I could call was my nephew Zavier to help me take them down and this will require for me to tell him the truth about every thing.

I will have to call Jeffery as well to see if he can help me as well but I need to think this over for a couple of days cause they might turn on me and try to kill me and take over everything I own and then they will have the power to take down the entire family, I wish shit was different I wish my brother was still alive and and wish I could go back in time and kill Roger before he killed our blood our only brother and our sister in law.

Sara didn't deserve any of this shit at all she didn't deserve to die the way she did and she didn't deserve to lose a son, I am becoming mentally unstable dealing with all the family business and with my family missing and I mean all of them not just a few but all of the family. Shit is crazy I just wish there was away to find the fucker behind this and put a bullet in his head and call it a day, but then I have to deal with the five enemies that are out in the streets probably they might be working with this mysterious group to cause my fall.

My head is killing me thinking about all these fucked up possibilities on who is behind all this that has happened, I will have to just make this move and concat my nephews and pray they hear my peal and help me bring these motherfuckers down once and for all. That is if I'm not dead.