Chapter 7: Danny M. Wick

I can't believe that my sons have actually taken over mostly the whole damn city, in just so little time. They even caught my brother and put him in the room just below me, just seeing the fear in his face when I stepped to him let me know that he has already accepted his fate but to me that is way to easy, I suffered for years missed out on my sons growing up and my wife my beautiful wife.

She suffered the most and I wasn't here to protect her, my sons gave me updated pictures of them selves and her and I can't help but cry when I look at them. My life was robbed from me, I would have fought harder for my life just so it could have been different but I didn't have that choice back then but now I do.

The Wick family has a new meaning, if you betray one of us you betray all of us and you will die no questions asked. The whole family has been taken and hidden until it's time to choose who they want to lead them, if they choose Orlando they die. If they choose me they will live but they will be kept locked up to suffer as I did, not one of them fought for me the only ones that did fight were my sons and my wife.

She will have justice for what they did to her, what I can say I am glad that she got the truth to our sons so they know to never trust the Wick family. I am very thankful that my sons have done all this just to prove to me that they want what I want, justice and revenge. When I got shot that night all I could think about was the betrayal my brothers did to me and the to top it all off they got to see their children grow well expect Orlando I ended that before it began, but then it hit me that he did have an older son.

I called him and he came right to me, I called my sons in and they looked at me as if I was nuts.  "This is Eli Orlando's son." Jeffery looked him up and down and looked at me "Why is he here?" I couldn't answer that but Eli stood up  "I didn't come here to talk about the selfish piece of shit." that took me by surprise I stood up  "Do you know you I am?" he looked me up and down and jumped in fear and excitement, "Your Danny my mom use to work with your wife I was with them both when she got the call about you being shot due to a misunderstanding."

I looked at my sons and they gave me the same look back, I looked at my nephew "What if I told you there was away to get what you want from Orlando." He looked at my sons and me and "If it were up to me he would be dead, he took everything from me and my mother. She killed herself a day before my 24th birthday, if I had the power I'd find him a kill him no questions asked."

Zavier shocked but yet happy "Well today is your lucky day." We all walked down the hall and down a flight of stairs, my sons were in front and I was behind Eli. Jeffery opened the door and he almost fell over, Orlando looked in his sons eyes and all you saw was fear and sadness. I called Jayce and Wayne down to watch the show, my nephew looked at his father  "After all this time I thought you would come and help me but you left me and my mother with nothing."

" You don't understand I had no choice but to leave and I had to act like I didn't know either of you." My nephew punched him in the face he fell over the chair, and screamed in pain. Eli punched and kicked him over and over, he stood up "For 24 fucking years I prayed that you would come back and be the father I wanted you to be, my mother killed her self because of you.

You robbed me of everything." Eli drew his gun and shot Orlando on the right side of his chest, he looked him dead in the face "Now that I see how things worked out killing you won't make me happy, watching you suffer and fight for your life will. I know you don't have a special heart." He gave Jayce his gun and walked out, my sons and their men stayed and took care of the bullet wound while I went to talk to Eli.

He looked out the window and I did too, his beautiful girlfriend and his little  girl were playing out in the field.  "For years I was mean to her and my daughter, I was angry for so long. I want to be a good father and a good boyfriend, I don't want to hurt them any more." I cried I took him in for a hug and looked him in his eyes a "Good get them, tell them you love them both and tell them you apologize for every thing. If your girlfriend asks what's wrong we will show her and tell her the truth, Now go."

He ran passed my sons and I watched has he hugged his daughter and kissed her, his girlfriend had a worried look on her face. He hugged and kissed her over and over again, they came inside and he looked at his girlfriend  "This is my uncle Danny, remember how I told you I thought he was dead due to my father and uncle Roger shooting him.

Well he is alive and well, these are my cousins Jeffery and Zavier." She was in shock she just hugged him and and kissed him " I am glad you found them, things will work out better now but Orlando needs to die." We all were shocked by her words, I stood up and looked at her  "How do you know him?" She looked me dead in my face and held up a picture and "He raped and killed my mother, my father killed him self a month after that.

I never forget a face and I will never be happy until he dead." Jayce and Wayne laughed, my sons did as well. "I wonder how many people really want him dead." I looked at all the people in the room and I couldn't help but laugh myself, I looked out the window "Its time to find out and have some fun."