Chapter 6: Orlando A. Wick

I walked into my home and it smelled horrible I called my 3 remaining men up and I walked to every room and then I stopped, the body that laid in my bed it was her Rose, I yelled out and went to her. I no longer cared for the smell, she was stabbed repeatedly and it was clear that my first and only child was no longer living. I held her lifeless body and cried like a baby, I wish my brother was here to help get back at the sons of bitches who did this to me. Roger had a lot of enemies too so there's no telling who has set up this plan to cause me to fall, all of my family has been taken Sara and Riley this whole family business has come down to a big pile of bull shit and death.

I let go of her body and my men made sure she was cleaned up and laid to rest peacefully, there is no more time for me just to lay low I have to contact my nephews and plead my case to them I just hope that don't put a bullet in my head while I'm explaining everything that happened. I sent a group message to them both, I only hope that they answer and agree to meet me face to face and alone.

My phone went off they both said they will meet at my main office, I would have my men off that day what ever happens happens at least it will end with me. I went to my safe room a got all the information I had on Roger, I could only hope this will help my case lord knows I need it. I sit the files down on my desk and I go take a long shower, I couldn't help but cry at the fact my only chance at being a father is no longer a chance anymore.

This has got to be one sick fucker, its nothing I have never seen before but then again this is what goes down in the streets. Your enemies attack what you love most and they don't care who dies in the cross fire of it all, I should have stepped up and killed Roger but I was too scared to do so. I'm the only one in the family who acted like a bitch when it came to standing up to him, my sister in law died due to some very strong posion.

She had cancer but she could have been healed from that, I had no choice but to have Reliy and Sara give her the posion to kill her so she could keep her mouth closed. Rose was the only one really playing along with the whole drug game, she played her part very very well but someone found out the truth. Then it hit me, I am the only person in this family that doesn't have a special heart.

I got dressed quickly and got on my computer and did a mass searching for men who have been shot and killed, one came up. One man that was fatally shot and was in very bad condition but was discharged six weeks ago, the identy of the man and the person that took him are unknown. I began to panic, but then it was to late; I was hit over my head and I blacked out.

I knew I was in the back of a van, the men had mask on so I couldn't see their faces I blacked out again but when I woke up I was chained and locked to a chair. A man approached me and gave me water and the other have me bread, who ever these guys are they are very well organized and knew what to do when they have hostages in a situation.

My three men were in the same room with me and they told me the guys came out of no where, I was confused and scared. The whole Wick family had been killed everyone expect me and my nephews, then shit just got worse from there. Four men stood in front of me and my men and their masks came off one by one and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes, two dudes that used to buy from me were in on this the whole time and what really put fear and sadness into my heart is when the last two men took of their masks and looked me dead in the face.

My nephews, tears just fell from my eyes; I didn't have any words to justify all the pain I caused them. They left the room and didn't come back until it was time for me to eat and drink again, just the two dudes that use to buy from me not to mention one of them came into my office and told me about Rose getting what she desvers. My nephews didn't come back to the room, its going on week 3 that me and my men have been here but today my nephews came back inside and shot the last of my crew and left, their bodies were removed and I was left alone with my thoughts of horrible things happening to me.

No one came to the room for weeks, I remember blacking out and waking up on week 8 and then blacking out again and now on week 17. I was fed and given water and then left alone for so many weeks after that, I could tell something has was going to happen but I didn't know when. I was too weak to fight back nor was I going to try to break free I should have but I have accepted my fate, then the person I feared most steped to me and looked me dead in my face and said

"Hello Brother"

I panicked and yelled to be saved from the nightmare but I wasn't having one, my brother was alive and well and he was indeed back to get his revenge my nephews stood by him and they watched me as I made myself pass out and then they left there alone with my thoughts and regrets.