Chapter 9

*** Hey everyone! So I got my first comment! Honestly I didn't update yesterday because I was gonna wait and see if someone asked because I wanted to know if people were even liking this story. But I got a comment so here I am updating for y'alls! Every time I see a comment or a new vote it makes my day! :) I have five votes now! Woohoo :D Thank you so much to those who have voted! Shout out to jovaly13 for giving me my first comment!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Mel's POV

*Beep beep* I groaned. Why did there have to be school today. I sighed while getting out of bed. I checked my phone before getting in the shower.

Babe <3:

Good morning :* Kian and I will be there to drive you to school again. Can't wait to see you <3

Yes!!! I remembered. Sam was my boyfriend now. My cheeks started hurting and I realized I had been smiling like an idiot this whole time.

Me:

Good morning to you too :* Okay! I can't wait to see you too <3

I made my way to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was done I put my hair up in a wet messy bun. I three on my black leggings and my big, purple, thin knit sweater with jewels on the front. I threw on my tan Uggs and went back to my bathroom to do my makeup. I put on my usual foundation, mascara, and added a small wing of eyeliner. I took my hair out of its bun, brushed it out, and added mousse.

When I was done I hopped downstairs to eat breakfast with my mom since she was off on Thursdays. "Hey Sweetie," she smiled handing me a waffle and an apple. "Good morning," I replied taking my breakfast to the table. I pulled out my phone to read a text from Sam.

Babe <3:

We're on our way :*

Me: See you when you get here <3

"Who are you texting?" My mom teased. 'Should I tell her?' I thought. "My boyfriend...." I laughed. "Did I approve him?" she started drilling me. "No.... " I sighed "Its one of Kian's friends." "Well.... I still want to meet him," she reasoned, " Invite him over from dinner Friday night." "Okay," my phone vibrated, "My friends are here to take me to school. Bye!" I grabbed my backpack and ran out to the truck.

"Hey guys!" I shouted once I had entered Kian's truck. I got a 'Heyyy' and 'Hey Babe' in response. "So, Sam, would you be free to have dinner with my mom and I on Friday?" I asked. "Sure," he smiled. That smile of his made me melt every time! "I told my mom I had a boyfriend and I thought she was gonna have a cow!" I sighed dramatically, "So she said she wants to meet you. Even though she already did. I think she was too sucked into Kian's dad to notice you though." "Alright, I'll dress to impress," he winked.

Still laughing, I kissed him on the cheek. "Ewwww! Please no PDA, it distracts the driver. Do you want to die on the way to school?" he complained. "Awww... is someone jealous that Andrea isn't here?" I teased him. Soon enough we were at the school and it was time to get down to business.

*** Sorry this one was short. I am going to try and update tomorrow even though I have practice. Maybe I'll write some in the morning before practice and some after practice to make it long :) I actually am going to try and make them all at least three pages from now on, but no promises! Love you guys <3