Chapter 36

***Sorry it was a late update :/ Thank you for the well wishes though. I am feeling better :D I would have had it up sooner but I had to entertain my little cousin today :P Unfortunately 7 year old boys don't understand the importance of updating fanfics lol Anyways I hope you enjoy. love ya

Mel's POV

"I want to take you on an official date to seal the deal," Sam smiled as he licked the icing off his fingers.

"I'd like that," I agreed as I picked up the dishes.

"I'm gonna go pick out your outfit," he kissed my cheek before running upstairs.

I put the dishes away before following up the stairs and taking a shower.

After I took a nice relaxing shower, I wrapped myself in my towel and made my way to my room. On my bed, Sam had laid out some white cutoffs, a neon pink muscle shirt that had a diamond heart across the front and some black flip flops. I grabbed my undergarments and a black bandeau before getting dressed.

After that, I skipped over to my bathroom and separated my hair into two twists and blowdried them for beachy waves. I then applied bronzer and mascara before spraying a bit of my pink chiffon perfume.

I walked downstairs to see a note from Sam sitting on the kitchen table.

I'll be home around 2 to pick you up for our date ;) See ya then cutie :*

I smiled to myself and decided to visit with Jane.

Me: Heyyyy! Wanna come over for mani-pedis?

BFF <3 : Yes :O

Me: Then head on over lol

BFF <3 : On my way :D

15 minutes later, the door opened to reveal a smiling Jane.

"So... how about you and Jack Johnson?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I like him," she giggled.

"Are you guys a thing?" I pressed.

"I don't know," she sighed.

"Have you kissed him?" I poked her cheek.

"Maybe I have.... Maybe I haven't..." she grinned slyly.

"You haven't... if you had, you wouldn't be able to shut up about it!" I laughed. She stuck her tongue out at me in response.

We made our way upstairs to my room, and I pulled out my nail polishes. I picked out a neon pink for my fingernails and white for my toenails. Jane picked out red for her fingernails and royal blue for her toenails.

We moved the party to the bathroom and filled up the bathtub to soak our feet while we painted our fingernails and chatted about random topics.

After we finished with our mani-pedis, we took a walk down to get some ice cream, and then it was time for Jane to go home. By the time she left, I only had 20 minutes until our date.

I ran upstairs to touch up my waves with the curling iron before added another coat of mascara and checking instagram.

Soon enough I heard Sam, "Babe, I'm here!"

"Coming," I hollered hollered as I left the bathroom, making my way downstairs.

***Don't forget to comment and vote :D