Chapter 20

***Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't have time to update on Tuesday. I had to run a meeting after school and then I had Vet science practice afterwards and then homework, but have no fear your update is here! :D It should be easier for me to update now because the season for one of my teams is over as of last week cause state finals were last weekend, so I should be able to dedicate more time to Wattpad. But I'm also adding a speaking contest to my list of things to do, but there shouldn't be too many practices for that. Excuses set aside, I'm gonna try to make my updates better, longer, and more on time :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mel's POV

"Ready to go?" Andrea hollered, sliding down the banister and skipping over to me. "Yup!" I popped out of my seat and put my dirty dishes in the sink. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Do you wanna get the guy's Christmas presents today?" I nodded and right as the boys came into view.

Sam walked over to the door and held it open, "After you ladies." "Why thank you my good sir," I responded in my posh accent and proceeded to walk outside.

We jammed out to Bruno Mars and Maroon 5 on the way to the mall while Sam made faces at me in the mirror on the back of the passenger visor. "See you girls in 3 hours?" Kian asked. Andrea and I looked at each other mentally contemplating our response. "Ehh, yeah, give or take 30 minutes," she laughed. "See you then," Sam said blowing a kiss at me.

They pulled away and we walked into the mall. "Where to first?" I inquired as I caught a whiff of Starbucks. "Starbucks!" Andrea practically screamed.

After laughing st the odd stares we received and grabbing coffee we entered hot topic. "How about this?" Andrea held up a galaxy cat shirt. "I love it!" I nodded. I held up a hat that said 'peace out bro', "What do you think?" "It screams Sam," She laughed. I grabbed a shirt that said 'I'm with these losers' and checked out.

We made our way to Tilly's and continued our Christmas shopping. "Watcha think about this?" I held up a purple Neff beanie, "I think the purple will make his eyes pop." "Agreed!" Andrea gave it a thumbs up. She disappeared for a couple minutes and came back with a pair of socks with the Taco Bell emblem on them. "Defiantly!" I laughed when she held them up. She picked out a couple more items and we checked out.

"We have an hour and a half left...." Andrea announced after checking her phone. "Wanna get a manicure?" I offered. "Let's do it," she agreed.

I never really get fake nails, but went all out and got them. They were neon pink, but my ring fingernail was covered in silver glitter. When we finished we still had some time so we walked through bath and body works and sniffed all the different scents. We both bought the Pink

Chiffon perfume and walked toward the front of the mall.

Babe <3 : Hey, we're back!

Me : Okay! We're walking out now :)

Babe <3 : See you then :*

"They're here," I announced. "Woohoo! Finally," she exclaimed, "Let's get some giant cookies for the road though," "Let's!" I agreed as we made our way to the line.

Me : We're getting cookies for the road

Babe <3 : Get me one too? :)

Me : Of course <3

"Hi, one chocolate chip and one sugar cookie," I placed my order. "Here you go. The receipts in the bag," the cashier winked. Well that was sufficiently weird.....

We got in the truck and I handed Sam the bag while I got my seat belt on. "Pass me my cookie," I said poking Sam. "What's this?" Sam tensed up. "What's what?" I asked confused. He handed me the receipt and at the bottom was a phone number. "Oh, I guess that's why the cashier winked when he said the receipt was in the bag..." I mumbled under my breath. "It's nothing," I ripped the number off and let it fly out the window of the truck, "I'm yours."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*** Don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed :)