Chapter 37

As I walked downstairs I saw Sam waiting for me at the base of the stairs in jeans and a stripped tank top.

"You look nice," he smiled as I approached him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we made our way to the door. Sam opened the passenger door and I got in. He jogged over to the driver's side and hopped in.

"Aren't you gonna as me where we're going?" he looked at me with a puzzled look.

"What's the point?" I laughed, "Your not going to tell me anyways."

"You know me too well," he grinned.

After a while, we pulled up to a lake. There was a small row boat at the dock and candles floating in the water. A picnic basket was on a picnic table off to the side illuminated by a lantern. It was beautiful.

"Sammy," I smiled, pulling him in for a massive hug. "This is beautiful," I mumbled into his chest.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"You're such a cheeseball," I laughed, pushing his chest a little.

"But I'm your cheeseball. Now let's eat; I'm starving!" he exclaimed pulling me towards the table.

After we ate, Sam and I got in the boat and floated in the center. I looked around to take in the beautiful sight that surrounded me and saw Trevor, Kian, and Connor.

Trevor was seated on a stool playing the guitar, and Kian and Connor were pretending to sing French opera.

"I hope you would like it," he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh, I don't like it..." Sam looked devastated, trying to apologize, "I love it!" I cut him off, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

I heard a flash go off seconds later our phones went off. We broke the kiss to be greeted with tons of notifications.

Connor tweeted a picture of us with the caption, 'Aren't they the cutest? <3 :*' Everyone was going crazy.

*~*~*~*~*

Don't forget to comment and vote :) Love Ya! <3