Chapter 16

***Sorry I'm updating so late at night! I didn't get home until later and then I was watching NCIS L.A. :) Enjoy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mel's POV

I woke up from the most perfect dream ever. Right when I pulled the covers back, my alarm went off. I shut it off and rolled out of bed making my way to the shower.

After I was cleaned up I walked over to my closet and picked out a blue and white plaid shirt, a white tank top, and navy blue skinny jeans. I tied the plaid shirt in a knot at the bottom and slipped on my tan Uggs. I added my infinity necklace and some stud earrings. I continued to get ready by blow drying my hair and applying tinted moisturizer and mascara. I grabbed a bagel with cream cheese and ate it on the go since Sam and Kian had pulled up.

"Hey Babe!" Sam smiled as I approached the truck. "Heyyyy," I replied after I finished chewing my bite of bagel. I climbed forward a bit from the backseat to give him a quick kiss. "Tastes like bagel and cream cheese," he says licking his lips. Kian and I laughed as he pulled out of my driveway.

When we drove up to the school, we found that the gates were all locked. "In that case," Kian announced driving back the way we came, "I'm gonna use today to go visit Andrea." "Apparently there has been a bomb threat," Sam reported as he scrolled through Twitter. "Wanna watch movies at my place?" I offered to Sam. "Sure," he agreed.

Kian dropped us off at my place and took off towards Andrea's. "What do you wanna watch?" Sam asked. "Lets watch the first Die Hard movie and Speed, then maybe The Last Stand?" I offered. "That sounds like a plan " he said leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Wow!" Sam exclaimed after The Last Stand was over, "That was crazy!" "I know! Arnold Schwarzenegger has still got it!" I agreed. "Lets watch Charlie St.Cloud," Sam offered. "Are you sure? It's a chickflick," I reminded. "Yeah, it's one that we could cuddle during," he winked.

I popped in Charlie St.Cloud and leaned on Sam again. He put his arms around me and nestled his face in my neck. I was so cuddly. Shortly after I felt Sam fall asleep like that.

I stayed still until the credits rolled and when they did I carefully turned my body and woke same up with a kiss. "Good morning sleeping beauty," I smiled. "That's what I'm supposed to tell you," he laughed. "Ah ha, but I wasn't asleep. You were," I said poking his cheek. "Lets go get some frozen yogurt," he offered getting up and stretching.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*I'm sorry this is so super short. Don't hate me (/_\) I have ideas for this story I'm just having writers block on what to add in between to space it all out if ya know what I mean :/ Again, I super sorry, but on the positive side I think I might update on Friday....  I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. I feel terrible :(