Chapter 34

Heyyy sorry it's kinda short :/ Really quickly, I just wanted to express my gratitude to you guys for the 1.2 THOUSAND likes! That's amazing. I never thought my fanfic would be enjoyed that much!  I hope you guys still enjoy! Love ya! :*

*~*~*~*

Mel's POV

As soon as Jack left, I grabbed my phone and found Sam in the contacts. I didn't call right away, but instead I stared at his name for a bit, contemplating my next action.

I hit the call button and raised my phone to my ear. One...two...three rings and he picked up.

"Mel?" he answered.

"Yeah it's me. We need to talk," I sighed.

"Sure, wanna come over?" he offered eagerly.

"Okay, I'll be right over," I agreed.

"See you then," he sighed before I hit end call.

I grabbed my skateboard and opened the front door, locking it behind me. In a few minutes I was at Sam's house. I knocked on the front door and he opened it almost immediately.

I walked in and made my way to his couch, and he followed behind. I sat down and rotated my body so I was facing him.

"What made you change your mind?" he asked breaking the silence.

"No matter how much I wanted to be in love with Jack, he and I didn't have the same spark you and I had," I answered.

"I'm sorry I was so controlling, Mel," he said placing his hand on my knee.

I felt little sparks, yup it was still there.

I scooted towards him and pressed my lips to his. He caught on without missing a beat. I pulled back and gave him a hug.

"So will you be my girlfriend again?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes," I smiled kissing his cheek.

"I've missed that," he grinned, pinching my cheeks.

"And I missed this," I said pressing my lips to his once again.

When we finally pulled apart, Sam offered, "Wanna get some ice cream?" "Yes, is that even a question?" I laughed.

We grabbed our skateboards and skated down to McDonald's to get chocolate dipped cones. Once we got them we skated down to the park and ate them on the swings.

*~*~*~*

Don't forget to comment and vote!