08

"What's on today's schedule?"

Louis sighs, "You. Bed. Easy as that"

"I'm not-"

"You haven't been sleeping properly since we arrived, Zayn. I'm not blind. I literally share a bed with you" Louis turns to look at him.

"Fine. But I won't stay here doing nothing" Zayn gets up, "I'll get that delivery"

Louis stares at him while he puts on his shoes and jacket, "Call me if you don't feel well" Zayn smiles and ruffles his hair before heading out. Louis sighs again.

It's Friday morning, and the streets are more crowded than he wished. The noises are giving him a headache, adding to his already existing exhaustion. Louis feels it, talks about it all the time, and Zayn had to take sleeping pills to stop Louis from worrying about him. The cars passing are a blur as he waits for the bus. He swears he was standing near the stop but his eyes fail him. There's a faint voice calling his name. It's familiar, but he doesn't really see the person.

The next blink, he sees an unfamiliar place. Again. Louis is going to lock him up if he ever knew. He takes deep breaths and sits up slowly. He sees the back of the person but doesn't say anything until he turns and ... Oh.

"Hey" he smiles and Zayn feels obliged to do so as well so he does. "I was passing by and saw you ... fainting" he furrows his brows and Zayn wonders how he still remembers him or why even bother to help him. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah it's ... Nothing big" Zayn can see that he still has a worried look but he dismisses it. Such a good guy. "So you're visiting or ..." he asks instead.

"My family lives here" The reply is quick and Zayn nods. "You?"

"Same" He's not lying. "You came alone?"

"Yeah" Again, the reply comes quicker than he thought, something rushed, hiding something perhaps, but Zayn doesn't have enough mental power to look through it. He nods again and stands up.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. Thanks for what you did though, I really appreciate it" He receives a nod. "I should go" Another nod before he's out of the door.

=====

Zayn really wanted to get the truck or at least borrow the motorcycle but Louis being the caring mother he is sternly declined. He doesn't blame him, Louis thinks he might get in an accident due to his recent lack of focus and Zayn agrees by 90%. Louis still tries to manage the job himself, doing most of the shopping, and Zayn hates it. He's being a burden to Louis, adding more to the weight on his shoulders. He absolutely hates it.

Did he mention that he also hates Fridays? He could've finished the delivery at night, much calmer. But a customer is a customer, and if he didn't do it, Louis would.

There are two types of pills in his pocket and he debates whether to gulp the first and stay awake for the rest of the day, or try to, and suffers from side effects later, or take the second and risk fainting in the middle of the street. Louis would worry if he took the first, and he might end up in a worst situation if he took the second. He decides he'd take neither which isn't normally a good thing to do, takes a deep breath and gets on the next bus.

His stop isn't that far and he would walk if he was in a better condition. He tries so hard not to let his eyelids close, busing himself with whatever conversation the couple behind him are talking about.

=====

Harry sometimes hates his friends' recommendations. His trainer gave him a day off before resuming his training for his upcoming match, and the only place they chose had to be an hour drive away, not to mention how the streets are too busy.