Ch. 3

Andrew watched as Jessi moved away from Jackson and glanced briefly at Mark before apologizing to Mama Tuan and Papa Tuan then leaving.  Mark moved instantly chasing after her for the first time in five years.  Ji Na was pissed, she had been campaigning to get Mark back since Got7 landed the day before.  Joey looked at the girl and snapped, "You had that one coming, Ji Na."

"Shut up, Joey.  I am sick of that bitch hanging around when she's not wanted."  Ji Na snapped.  Joey looked at her and said, "She is more welcome here than you.  That's my sister-in-law in there.  She and Mark will get married eventually, Ji Na.  It doesn't matter how much you flaunt your body at him or your daddy's bank account.  Mark and Jessi are a matched set."  Andrew nodded and said, "It's only a matter of time now."

Mark grabbed Jessi's hand before she could leave the house and pulled her into his chest and wrapped her in his arms and whispered, "Settle down, tiger."  It felt so good to be held by him but it wasn't meant to be.  Jessi pulled away from him and said, "Coming was a mistake.  I no longer have a place here."  Mark cupped her face and pressed his lips to hers for a moment.  "Who has a better right to be here than you?"  Mark smoothed her hair from her face and whispered, "I have been waiting for you to grow more before claiming what's mine."  His growl was sexy as hell.  His words didn't register for a moment and then it hit her what he said, "You said what now?"  He grinned and said, "I said that I was waiting for you to grow more before claiming what is mine.  You have always been mine, babe.  You know that.  All those girls were just to bide my time with while you matured more and got more settled down."  She wrapped her arms around his waist and whispered, "I love you.  I have been in love with you since I first hit puberty.  Seeing all those girls with you was painful."  He nodded and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.  "Are you ready to be mine?"  She nodded and laid her head against his heart and whispered, "I have been waiting for you to come back and get me."  He hummed and pressed a kiss to her forehead.  "Good because we are getting married this weekend, flying out on Monday, and you are going to start working at JYP as a trainee."

Korea

JYP looked at the profile of Mark's fiance and nodded, "She's a brilliant dancer and a gorgeous girl.  She will fit in well with Got7 or Miss A."  Seung Hoon, Got7's general manager looked at the girl and said, "Place her with Got7.  Mark and her will be married by the time they leave California."  JYP nodded and said, "I envy him, she's sexy as hell."  He looked at the blue prints to the new dorm he was buying for the boys.  "Make the third floor Mark and Jessi's space.  Get them a bed, furnishings for the third floor.  Make it a comfortable space for newlyweds."

Taecyeon walked into JYP's office and asked, "Did you want to see 2PM?"  JYP nodded and grinned, "Got7 is coming back Monday with a new member.  We are settling them in the house across from 2PM.  I want you guys to be in and out of their house."  Taecyeon looked at the hottie on his boss's desk, "Sexy, who is she?"  JYP grinned, "Mark's wife.  She is moving with the boys.  I am signing her.  I am debating on debuting her with Got7 though.  She looks good enough to hold a solo position.  But I want to be able to hide their relationship in plain sight which is why I am thinking to push her into Got7."

LA

Mark slipped his ring onto Jessi's hand and kissed her deeply.  Their friends and family screamed and clapped like crazy.  He grinned and looked down at her face before whispering, "I have you now, babe."  She nodded and whispered, "I love you so much, Mark."  He nodded and held her hand as they turned to face their guests and accept their warm wishes.  Ji Na looked at Jessi and glared openly at her before leaving the party.  Jessi hugged and kissed everyone before walking up to her and Mark's room and changed out of the dress that her new sisters-in-law brought her.  She came down wearing jean shorts over her bikini and moved immediately to Mark's side and wrapped her arms around his waist.  He pressed a kiss to her head and held her close as he helped his father cook dinner for everyone.  His group laughed, played, danced around, and had a great time.  Andrew walked over and hugged his sister and Mark before saying to his sister, "I packed your luggage while you were getting ready for the ceremony.  Dad relinquished your passport and packed a special gift inside your carry on bag."  She smiled and kissed his cheek.

JB walked over to her and hugged her for a moment and whispered in English, "You will be alright, Jessi.  We adore you very much and am happy that you joined our family."  She caressed his face and thanked him before accepting the next hug from Jin Young.  "You were a beautiful bride, sweetheart."  She caressed his cheek and thanked him softly before watching him walk away.  Mark kissed her head and whispered, "My brothers love you dearly, babe."  She dearly hoped so since they were going to be living together.  Guilt hit her then, what about her family?  What about her Dad?  "Mark, what about Dad?"  He sighed and said, "I talked with Dad myself this morning and he wants me to take you to Korea and keep you there so you are no longer bogged down with keeping his household running.  Andrew agreed with him, they are both worried that you are working yourself to the bone making certain everything runs smoothly.  He knows his wife is running through the money and has made legal arrangements for the maintenance of his remaining property to be handled by Andrew and that your stepmom no longer has control of the finances.  Andrew is going to be doing it all now.  He has even applied for early graduation and has already interviewed for a really high paying job here in LA."

She nodded and leaned into his chest, "I love you, Mark.  Thank you for this."  He nodded and turned the meat again before whispering, "I intend to make slow love to my wife tonight.  So don't wear yourself out today playing with the boys."  She smirked and nodded before whispering, "I don't think that they are going to let us have any playtime tonight, Mark."