Ch.8

Smut Warning: Read with caution

Mark's sexy growl was like an aphrodisiac to her.  Jessi walked into the bedroom and licked her lips hungrily as she watched her husband pull off his shirt revealing his well sculpted chest and abs.  Looking at him really made her thirsty for his kiss.  She prowled towards him after closing their bedroom door.  He leaned back on their double bed wearing nothing but his boxers and a sexy smirk.  She removed her shirt, her black lacy bra, and then her ripped jeans.  He watched each article drop into their hamper along with his discarded clothing.  Always neat and tidy, his Jessi even when she was being seductive, she was clean.  She pulled down her hair from the ponytail she had it pinned up in.  Long silky locks flowed down around her shoulders to tease her tiny waist and flared hips.  He growled low and gestured for her to come closer.  She smirked and climbed onto the foot of the bed and prowled closer to him like the kitten he nicknamed her.

Jessi moved between his spread legs and latched onto his lips and let him drag her into his body.  "Daddy wants to play, kitten."  She purred and leaned into his hands as he rubbed and massaged her breasts.  He licked and bit at her jaw and neck before latching onto first one nipple and then the other.  "How did I resist this body for so long?"  She chuckled huskily and whispered, "You were blind to my many charms, daddy."  He chuckled and bit her nipple bringing a yelp and then a moan as his fingers adjusted her panties to allow him access to her core.  "So wet already.  Daddy's kitten is a good girl tonight."  She purred and rubbed herself against his thumb which was teasing her clit.  "Please daddy first."  She hummed and slipped down onto her stomach between his legs and pulled his boxers down and off his legs before palming his hardened shaft and licked his tip.  He growled, "No teasing.  Suck it, kitten, now."  She took as much of him as she could into her mouth and started sucking him like a favored treat.  His fingers gripped her silky hair directing her movements as she worked him over good.  It wasn't long before he sprayed the back of her throat with his essence.  "Swallow it all, kitten."  She hummed and swallowed everything down before leaning back wiping the side of her mouth where a drop was slipping down.  She licked it off her thumb and gave him a sultry look before pulling off her panties and climbing onto him reaching over for his nightstand where he kept their supply of condoms and gasped at the empty box.  "Daddy, we are out of condoms."  He looked into the drawer and growled low.  "JB borrowed from the stash, I guess he took the last one."  She looked down at him and said, "Fuck it."  He looked at her and asked, "Are you sure?"  She nodded and said, "I want you too badly to wait for you to go out and get more."  He chuckled and dragged her back into place and went back to work turning her on.

He rubbed her soaked clit and slipped a finger into her core to her delight as she rolled her hips to his thrusts and rubs.  Jessi gasped and flexed her fingers on his chest much the same as a kitten would its mother while feeding.  Her eyes were closed as her head moved back revealing her slender neck.  Her hair brushed his legs and tickled him.  He pulled his hand away when he felt her tighten and then slipped his hard shaft inside her to her delight.  She gasped at the fullness she felt and rolled her hips making him gasp and moan.  He controlled her movements as she rocked her hips astride him.  Not being able to take it anymore, Mark flipped them over climbing in between her thighs and increasing the strength and depth of his thrusts until he was nailing her g-spot making her scream out his name as she finally shattered with a powerful climax.  He thrust a few more times and then came as hard as she did.  She felt so good without the barrier between his sensitive cock and her inner walls.  He felt the head of his cock bump her womb just before he shot his juices into her.  Mark collapsed on top of her and smiled when her arms and legs wrapped around him as he buried his face in her neck and tried to catch his breath.  After a moment, he rolled until he was on his back and she was snuggled against his chest and side.  He covered them with their blanket and whispered, "Damn baby, I love fucking you bare."  She kissed his heart and whispered, "What if I got pregnant tonight?"  He rubbed her back and whispered, "We are married, baby.  I know we decided to wait, but it wouldn't be a bad thing if you are.  It will mean you going out on hiatus almost immediately after debuting but I don't think JYP Nim would kill us."  She smiled and said, "It would be nice to have a little boy with your smile."  He kissed her head and whispered, "It would be even better to have a little princess that looks like her mama."  She nuzzled his chest and whispered, "I love you, Mark."  He kissed her head again and whispered back, "I love you too, kitten."  Their doorbell rang.  He growled and said, "Go shower.  I will see who is bugging us this late."  She hummed and retrieved clean clothes before walking into their bathroom as Mark dragged on a pair of shorts and headed out to the living room and answered the door.