Ch. 4

SMUT Warning

Jessi walked upstairs after all of their guests left and the boys settled down in the living room to watch movies and play around.  She was exhausted.  Her hand gripped the knob on Mark's bedroom door when a set of arms circled around her waist and pulled her back into a muscular form.  Mark, she would know him anywhere just by his scent.  "Mark."  He hummed and nibbled on her neck, "I'm spending time with my wife tonight."  She hummed and opened the door to walk inside.  Mark flipped the switch turning the lights on.  She closed the door behind him and turned the lock not trusting the boys to not barge in on them.  Mark chuckled and nodded as he pulled off his tee shirt.  She moved up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and asked softly, resting her head against his bare back, "Is this real?  Am I dreaming again?"  He turned in her arms and said, "You aren't dreaming, babe.  I am here.  I am with you, and we are really truly married."  Tears filled her eyes as she looked up into his dark eyes.  He smiled and kissed her deeply cupping her face in his palm.  He loved her.  It has taken him a while to acknowledge what his heart and his family had been telling him over the years.  Jessi had been his soulmate this entire time.  The one girl that was made for him and would stay with him.

He deepened the kiss and reached up beneath her hair to pull on her bikini top's strings.  It slipped off her to reveal a beautiful set of breasts.  They weren't large, but they were well formed and beautiful.  He flicked her nipples with his fingers before smoothing his hands down her slender body to unbutton her shorts and slide them down her beautiful, toned, legs.  Dancer's legs.  She wore the black bottoms to her bikini in place of underwear.  He slipped them off her too.  Her fingers tugged open his shorts and dragged them down sinking down to her knees as she helped him step out of his clothes.  She came face to face with Mark Junior.  Her little pink tongue with it's piercing flicked across the tip of his cock bringing a moan up from deep inside him.  She licked again and then moved her right hand up to grip him gently.  Before he knew what was happening, she was suckling on his erection bringing moans up as she helplessly enjoyed what she was doing to him.  His hands sank into her hair as she played with him.  "I'm close, babe.  Come up here, I don't want to spend in your mouth.  I want to be inside this incredible body."  

Slowly, oh so very slow and sensually, Jessi straightened up and met his kiss head on.  He gripped her beautiful butt and picked her up.  She wrapped her legs around his waist nestling his hardness into the cradle of her body.  Moisture from her hot, wet core coated him as he walked her towards the bed.  He could hear people outside their bedroom door and prayed she didn't.  Her hands threaded into his hair as he kissed down her neck, breasts and stomach.  He moved down and started licking her creamy core bringing cries of pleasure out of her.  He slipped his finger into her and got her accustomed to being invaded first by one finger and then added another until he was using three fingers.  She was moaning and mewling in need by the time he thrust his cock inside covered in latex.  No children, at least not yet.  She cried out at his invasion.  "Mark, damn that is so good."  He chuckled and worked his body bringing out her screams of delight before he finally found her g spot and started nailing it mercilessly.  She cried out his name with God's and a few curse words like Shit and oh fuck right there.  Mark was about to explode himself when she finally screamed his name, her body convulsing beneath his giving him permission to join her.

He was such a delicious lover, she thought.  No wonder Ji Na and Wendy were so possessive.  Jessi would claw out the eyes of any other woman that would try and take this away from her.  She wrapped her arms around him as he fell off her and then dragged her into his arms.  She rested against his heaving chest while he struggled to catch his breath.  He buried his fingers in her hair and pressed kisses to her head and shoulder.  "I love you, babe."  She rubbed her nose against him and whispered, "Who am I, Mark?"  He chuckled and said, "My Jessi.  You are my Jessi."  She hummed and licked at his left nipple.  Her little hand moved to his cock finding his soiled condom.  "Thank you for using protection, Mark.  I'm not ready to be a Mom yet.  I want to adjust to being your wife first."  He hummed and whispered, "I am not ready for kids either, babe."  She removed the condom, tied a knot in it and wrapped it in toilet paper from the bathroom before turning on the shower.  "Come on, let's bathe and go to bed."  He joined her and started licking water off her shoulder.  It led to shower sex. 

Morning light filtered into their room as did snickers and whispers.  Mark had unlocked the door around three in the morning when he went down to get them a bottle of water.  She took the time to pull on her pajamas and settle down in his bed once more.  Mark kissed her and snuggled with her wanting to give her the chance to recover from his lovemaking.  "She's beautiful like that."  Someone said softly.  "Shh, don't wake her.  We just need Mark hyung so we can go to the venue and practice."

Jessi sighed and whispered, "Mark, your boys are ready to go practice."  He hummed and tightened his hold on her, "Five more minutes.  You wore me out last night."  She snickered at that one and asked softly, "Who wanted round 3?"  He chuckled and nodded, "Fair enough.  Get up, babe.  You are coming too."  She sighed and said, "Fine, but I want Starbucks coffee and a breakfast burrito."  He hummed and said, "Done, wear jeans, and one of my concert tees."

"She can wear a JYP Staff shirt and hat."  Seung Hoon stated from the doorway as he walked in with his parents and smiled, "Good morning, Mrs. Tuan."  Jessi sat up pulling the blanket to her chest, "Good morning, oppa."  Mama Tuan smiled happily.  "I am giving you two two years before I want to see a grand baby.  Two years, Mark Ye In Tuan."  Jessi laughed at his pale face.  "Were we loud?"  Seung Hoon laughed and said, "You were definitely doing something right, son.  All we heard around one this morning was Shit Right there!  Mark fuck me harder."  Jessi covered her red face in her hands and said, "We are investing in soundproofing the house in Korea, right?"  He hummed and said, "Yeah, it's not their business that I know my way around you."  She gasped and said, "Jagi!"  He laughed and said, "You are Chinese, babe."  She glared, "I'm half Korean, mister."  Mark sighed and said, "I went to bed with a sweet, tasty Chinese girl and woke up to find a Korean monster."  She reached over for her bottle of water and poured it over his head before quitting the bed.  "We won't need the soundproofing after all!  No more nookie for you!"  Joey started laughing like a hyena as she stormed into their walk in closet and came out wearing jeans and a black sport's bra.  Seung Hoon handed her the staff shirt and watched as she walked into the bathroom pulling it on.  

"Babe, mianhe!"

"Liar!"  She snapped from inside the bathroom where she was brushing her teeth after using the toilet.  He started singing She's A Monster to her especially his part of Can I Serve You As My Master?  The door opened and she looked at him and started singing Stop Stop It.  Everyone started laughing.  He chuckled and sang I'm beggin on my knees.  She responded with If You Do.  The boys were having fun watching them.  Mark sighed stood up and dragged her into his arms and kissed the daylights out of her.  She was clinging to him by the time he lifted his head.  "Nice."  She made the bed while he got ready to go.  His mother helped her change the sheets since there was a blood stain on the other set.  Seung Hoon settled a badge around her neck and said, "Staff badge.  You are going to help the style team get them ready for the show.  We also have Day6 here too."  She nodded and smiled, "I can help them too."