Ch.15

A Year Later

Nicky was racing through the park chasing his uncles and Dad while Jessi rested on the mat with Jin Young watching them play.  GOT7's popularity was no joke now.  Jessi was working on a solo career away from the group now and enjoying the calm around her and her son.  Mark was still filming The Return of Superman and doing very well as a working father.  Nicky loved his dad so much.  She could relate, she loved Mark more and more as time passes.  He is a constant in her life.  The fans have calmed down a lot since their marriage was made public.  Red Velvet's Wendy was still attacking her whenever possible and still throwing fits about her and Mark's failed relationship.  Jessi didn't let it get to her.  Wendy was only making herself look bad.  Nicky squealed and started running to her.  She opened her arms and hugged him as he started talking gibberish to her and then a clear, "Mama, saranghae."  Jin Young chuckled he had been filming the whole thing for V App Live.  "You heard it IGOT7, our Nicky's first words.  Jessi won the bet.  Little Nicky said Mama first and saranghae."

Mark came over and plopped down on his back with his head on her leg, "I'm tired, babe."  Jin Young looked at him and said, "Watch V App later, your son spoke his first clear words, hyung."  Mark raised a brow and asked, "What was it?"  Nicky plopped down on his Dad and said, "Mama! Mama!"  Jessi laughed and pressed a kiss to his cheek earning a squeal from him before he took off running to JB.  JB scooped him up and tossed him in the air bringing laughter as he twirled the laughing toddler around before setting him down so he could play with Jackson.  Mark looked at JB and said, "We owe my wife two hundred thousand won."  Nicky raced around calling out, "Mama!  Mama!" and then a clear, "Jack Jack."  Bambam chased the baby and called out, "Say Bambam, Nicky."  Nicky looked at him and laughed, "Mama."  Jackson collapsed and said, "I am his favorite uncle.  He clearly said Jack Jack."  Jessi laughed and said, "He clearly loves his Mama best though."  Everyone laughed as the baby came to her and settled down tight to her and pushed Mark away from her.  "Dada go." Mark pouted, "Can't Dada love Mama?"  Nicky shook his head with his lip in a pout.  "Mine."  Jessi hugged her son and kissed his cheek.  She looked at Mark and asked, "Still want another one?"  Mark nodded and chuckled, "Later on.  My son needs to learn to share Mama with Dada first.  I can't imagine him sharing you with a sibling."  She laughed and nodded as she caressed Mark's hair.  JB back hugged her and asked Nicky, "Nicky, can Uncle JB love Mama?"  The baby pushed his hands away from Jessi and shook his head before he wrapped his arms around her neck and buried his face in her neck, "Mama, Nicky sleepy."  She wrapped him close to her heart and rocked him back and forth gently while patting his back as he closed his eyes.  Jin Young handed her Nicky's blanket from their bag and watched as she wrapped it around her son and started humming softly for him.

Young Jae looked at the camera and said, "That is a beautiful sight.  I have never seen a more beautiful moment between mother and son.  She works so hard to make sure her son has everything he needs and wants.  Mark hyung and Jessi are really relationship Goals.  When I marry and have a family I only hope I am as good of a father and husband that Mark hyung is and that my wife is a lovely, talented, and devoted as Jessi.  I'm sure there is someone out there for me who sees me as the most wonderful gift in the world, if you do...then?  

This is the end for this book.  I am really running out of ideals for Mark and Jessi.  We've already gone through rivalry, pregnancy, and the stresses of being popular.  Comment if you want a sequel otherwise this one is done.