Chapter VI

A!N Sorry for the short chapters, they look long on my phone (where I update from), but short on a computer. I'll try to write longer chapters. Also, this story is pre written. By the time I upload it, all parts will be made in advance.

Thirty Minutes Later

It wasn't that long of a walk. Six miles or so to get to that town I saw.

We stood on top of a hill that overlooked the small town below. It was adorable, I have always wanted to live in a place like this. No time to think about this stuff right now...

It was the middle of the night so it was quiet.

"You have to get the cloths. I cannot shift," I looked at him confused, "without being naked." I nodded, understanding his 'situation'.

We both head down the steep hill. I just slide down, but the poor old man, June, tripped and started rolling down. I couldn't hold in my laughs and I just started dying halfway down the hill. When I get to the bottom, I see his dirty wolf glaring at me. I smile a shrug.

"So, where do we go?" I ask, referring to where we are going to rob new cloths from.

"A store, a home is easier to get caught. Let's find one first, then we plan." he says as we walked down the silent and empty street.

Meow. I turn around when I hear a meow. "What..." I trail off, confused since I don't see anything.

"A cat. Just keep going. Those things are evil."  he says, continuing to walk. I find it funny that wolves have a superstition that all cats are evil when I just think they're scared of their cuteness. Yes, I'm a werewolf, but cats are just so cute you just want to squeeze the cuteness out of them. "C'mon."

I follow close behind him for a couple minutes before I hear another meow and I look down to see a cat. It looks like a Siamese, but it had long fur, most likely mixed with Himalayan. It had pretty blue eyes and... a front leg missing. "Awe..." I say kneeing down to pet it. No collar. I can't keep it. Can I? If it follows, I keep. I say to myself like a child.

I got up and caught up to June. He hadn't notice my contact with the cat, I think he's a bit focused on finding a good store. I turn my head to look behind me and I don't see the cat anymore. I frown and feel a bit sad inside. That sucks. Oh well, I can get over it.

We continue for a few more minutes before June haults, "Right over there." I looked towards where he was looking, the mall. One of the places I miss the most in life.

"Okay, now, I will find a way in while you stay in the shadows." I say, getting into the thinker pose.

"I thought I was helping find you a way in." I shake my head no.
I walk up to the front door and slam myself against them. "Maybe try that open window to your left." I look at the window and mentally facepalm. I am an idiot sometimes, actually, a lot of the time. I sigh loudly and go over to the window and hoist myself up and into the building. I look around a notice I'm in some office. I go to the door and unlock it and walk into the wall.

"That was easy. Now, not to get caught."

After about thirty minutes I go back to the office with bags full of stuff. I open the window more and throw the bags out, and then myself. The landing didn't go well since I face planted, thankfully, I didn't break my nose. "Juuune." I sing, looking around for him. For one, I didn't want to carry and this. And two, I got him his stuff.

Suddenly, I see a dog-like shadow walk towards me. "June, you scared me." I say, holding my hand over my heart and letting out a laugh.

No response.

I tilt my head and it walked closer, the closer it got, the more I noticed it wasn't June. "Shit shit shit," I turn around running like hell, but before I got ten feet away I heard a loud growl. I turn back around to see June's wolf and the other guy growling at each other. I stood still, unsure of what to do.

Then I heard a snap and pull and I look more closely to see the old man holding the guy's throat in his mouth. He literally tore of out of his body.

I honestly didn't feel grossed out- I've seen gallons of blood while in that horrid cell.

"Well, here's your cloths. You got a bit of blood on your fur by the way." I say pointing. He rolls his eyes and goes behind a house. He is a hip old man. I hope his pack still wants him back, so I can have a second chance and a new friend.

As he changes, I decided to as well. I went full out, getting shoes, cloths and jewelry. This girl has got to look good after being in my old rags for three years. I go behind another house and get out a black crop top, sweater and some ripped jeans, as well as some tennis shoes.

As soon as I was done, so was June

As soon as I was done, so was June. He wore a men's hood and old man jeans. "Let's get the show on the road old man." I say starting to walk.

"Where are we going?" he asked me, his voice dry. He really needs some water.

"To get you some water and to get a taxi." I say.

"With what money-" I cut him off by holding a stack of money I took while in the mall. I have a few more stacks for safe keeping, just in case the pack doesn't want me.

After finding a open 24/7 McDonalds we got some food that we couldn't even finish because eating so little. And now we are on our way to call a taxi from a phone booth.

"Hello, Hag's Texi service." A voice said from the other line after a few rings.

"Hello, can you pick me and my friend up at.."