Chapter XXIII

A!N Think the good part is over? You're wrong :D

Twenty Minutes Later

Everybody has left and I'm still on the stump, except sitting now. I stare at all the dead bodies. The fight only lasted around two minutes and bodies were littered everywhere, both rogue and not.

Go make a treaty with the remaining Luna. I was right, that was a good idea, but I will also get her a 'sorry for killing your mate gift'. I really doubt this is a good idea, but maybe it is.

I get some chocolate, flowers, and a sorry card from the store. I walk into the territory and I'm stopped by two wolves. Patrol.

"R-rogue Luna, w-what are you doing here? You have your town," he stutters when he shifts back, not to mention naked.

I turn my head, "I came to talk to the Luna about a treaty and to give her a gift. Can you escort me to her once you put something on," I say, blushing.

They silent, but I hear them go and change. "Come w-with us," the brown haired one motions. I follow him, keeping my head up.

We show up to the same house where I delivered the food. We head in and they tell me to go to the Alpha's office. "I already know where that is, thank you," I say, waving goodbye. I'm not a bad person, but I kind of am. I mean I have killed five people in total.

I head up to the office. On the way up people ran into rooms and slammed their doors shut. I felt kind of bad putting fear into people, but they did tease me. I knock on the large door and I hear a faint come in.

I walk in to see the Luna with tear stained cheeks. "What the fuck are you doing here?" she shouts.

Her anger is understandable. "To make a treaty and to give you this." I hold out the bag. "I know there is nothing that can make up the death of your mate, but this is my sorry gift," I say, setting it down on the desk.

Shr looks uo at me and shakes her head, "Well, he might live. You just put him in shock and there is a fifty fifty chance of him living," she says in a quiet voice. "I am not in any position to make a treaty... I will call my son over. Wait here," she walks out of the room for a few monutes before walking back in. "He will be here in ten minutes."

I nod, "Okay."

"By the way. What pack am I making this treaty out to?" she asks me.

I take moment to think, I didn't know. "Umm- just rlthe rogues of this town," I say, thay was the best I could come up with.

"And you're the leader? Rogue Luna I have heard," she says. I nod once again. "Okay, that's all I needed to know. My son is here, I will leave you two be." She walks out of the room and I hear somebody else enter.

That scent.

A shiver goes down my spine, but I don't pook back. I didn't want to make eye contact.

That scent.

I hear footsteps walk past me and my eye bulge out of my head- well, it felt like it.

Blueberries and wet grass.

My two most favorite smells in the world. This means...

Mate.

I swallow my spit and look up, we made eye contact and I immediantly knew we were mates. My breathing got heavy, but I still stood tall. "Tall".

"Mate," he growls, and it didn't sound very pleasent. We did kill his father. Or at least injured him badly. "God fucking damnit! What the hell is wrong with you?" he shouts in a sudden outburst.

I scoot back the chair astonished. Not like I freaking knew he was my mate. Wait- my mate is the next Alpha of the pack I hate the third most. I hate a lot of packs, except June's of course. 

"Shut up!" I growl, "I am here to make a treaty so act like an Alpha's son," I say, power in my voice. Did not know we could do that.

He sits back down in the leather chair and sighs, "Hurry this up so we can talk about you being my mate. So, what do you want the treaty to be, has to be benificial to us as well."

"We want to keep our town. Keeo it as an open territory to where all can openly live and visit. That means you cannot claim the town. And as for you, we will stay off your land, unless we ask and you accept. This goes for all rogues that follow me."

"That's not good enough," he says, biting the top of the pen.

"We will help protect your territory if you protect ours," I add. It sounded pretty good.

"Deal," he gets out a piece of paper and writes for the next five minutes. "Sign down there," he hands me the chewed up pen and I read it over before signing it. Rogue Luna. It sounded so right- can't believe I just thought that. Because it os true, idiot, now talk to your mate.

"Okay, what would you like to talk about...?"

"Alexander, or just Xander. And us being mates. That means you stop being a rogue and join this pack-" I stop him right there.

"Yeah no." I say, grpping the chair's arms. "I said I would lead the rogues and I will," confidence was soaring through me.

"Well my little mate. You don't have much of a choice. Unless you want me to mate with some else, I know you dont want that, do you?" he smirks. I frown, I was having a battle in my head of what to do.

I am not backing down. If he really was the moon goddess's choice then he would accept this.

"Fine," he smiles, but that was quickly shot down, "congrats on the new treaty and good luck with your new mate!" I shout, walking out.

That just really peeved me off. More like pissed me off.

Stupid idiot. He is our mate, why did you choose a pack of rogues over him.

Because, I promised everyone and I am keeping that. Also, Alexander is a piece of shit from what I have seen so far.

We both know you are going to want him back, sooner or later.