Chapter XXI

A!N I'm excited to just be writing this part 😛😜

Like, comment, and of course, ENJOY!!!

One Month Later

"Everybody, please sit down and listen," people that were just shouting and screaming are now quieter, whispering. Ashton straightens his back. We chose him to be the 'Alpha' of this pack of rogues. He put me as 'Luna' since we are dating still. Still amazing as the first day he asked me.

The both of us are standing at the end of the long table. People are sitting and others are standing because there was no more room. We were in the house of someone who wanted to help us- and let's just say there was a bunch more people who wanted to help. There was at least over one hundred werewolves here. There were more still coming, or who couldnt come, but are planning to hear the news from a friend.

"We are all here today to talk about keeping our town from the SilverClaw Pack!" People started asking questions, 'How?' and 'When?' mostly. "Well, we are going to fight, they have been refusing every other offer and we are not going to run with our tail between our legs!" People cheer, but some still questioned him.

"What about strategy?" someone random shouted.

This time I spoke up, "That is what we are here for tonight- to make thay strategy. Obviously children, pregnant woman, and the injured or disabled will not fight. So, our first thing is we need to protect them. Find a safe place, far from the fight." I get out a map of the city and outter areas. "There pack is this way, so you can easily determine that is the way they are attacking from. We have to attack them before they enter the city, to prevent humans from seeing us." People agree with me, nodding and saying yes.

We continue to make plans for the next few hours until everyone was starting get tired.

"Okay, make sure you train yourselves, but also get enough sleep. They will attack in fifteen days, we will meet before the fight. Goodnight," I say, saying bye to people.

"That went very well," Austin says, walking up to me.

"Thank you," I say, smiling. I was extremely tired and a bit stressed.

"Hey, if you ever need someone we are all here," Nicole says, mentioning to Austin, Issac, and herself. I wonder where Ashton is.

"Thank you guys," I smile sincerely this time and hug them. "I'm going to get going, goodnight guys." I say, leavinf them with that hug.

I get back to my apartment and it was silent. I unlock the door and head inside, making sure to be being completely quiet. Ashton is probably asleep.

I go to our now shared bed room and open the door. "What the fuck Ashton?" I shout at the scene infront of me.

Ashton under a man, having sex.

"Airybel! Oh my-"

I cut him off, "Just get some fucking cloths on then come out and talk to me you fucking cheater!" I shout, slamming the door. I sit down on the couch and exhale loudly, this is ridiculous, my very first relationship, ruined. I felt like crying, but I know he is going to be out here soon.

I hear the door open and two sets of footsteps walking up from behind me. I don't bother turning around, knowing whom it was. I feel Ashton sit to my left, he tries to hug me, but I growl.

"Airybel, I'm so sorry- I just found my mate.." he says, looking down at his hands.

"Fine, it's fine, just leave," I say, rubbing my temples. I was starting to have a headache from all this stress.

"Actually, I am planning to do that, but he lives in a pack and he was just passing by this town," Ashton begins.

"And?"

"And I won't be able to lead the rogue pack. So please do me a favor and take over for me, be the Alpha and the Luna."

My eyes go wide as I freeze up from the shock, I can't do this alone. I know I am pissed at him right now... but I still need him!

"No! Ashton, I cant do this alone!" I freak out.

"Hey, hey, shhh. Calm down Airy. Im so sorry for everything tonight," he hugs me, this time I dont refuse, but I let a few tears fall from my eyes.

I look up to his mate, "Hurt him and I'll make sure to cut your balls off nice and slow with a rusty butterknife," I threaten. His eyes open up a bit and Ashton giggles.

"She was just kidding," Ashton says, shaking his head.

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"Um, tonight," he says, his voice was sorry. I look around and notice all his stuff was already gone. How did he do this between the meeting and now? He gets uo and head over to his mate, who wraps an arm around his waist.

"Well, I guess it is goodbye for now."

"Don't make it sadder than it seems. Remember to call me, I will always love talking to you, or just call me when you miss me. Well, goodbye Airybel, till next time," he says, walking out.

I flip my phone out and call him, he picks up, "I miss you," I say. He turns around righr before closing the door and blows me a kiss. I smile as tears fall down my face, so much is happening right now I can't even process it.

I drag myself to the kitchen, I remember being hungry earlier, but I guess I lost my apitite.

How am I going to lead an army of rogues? Why don't I give the position to someone else?

Because, everyone believes in you.