Epilogue

A!N OMG this unelievable. This is the first story I have completed and I am so happy. I am sorry the ending is cliche with no twist. And no there will not be a sequel, but I am planning to write a new story soon! So, make sure to check it out. You know, I only have been writing this story for a little more than two weeks! I feel like that is determination. Anyways, lets get a move on :)
Like..
Comment..
Follow..
and Enjoy the end of my story...

Six Years Later

"Would you like to join our rogue pack?" I ask, holding my hand out to the old lady. She looks at me with hope in her eyes and nods. I pull her out of her hiding hole and six little children come out after her. "Do not worry. You will all be safe, and free to do whatever you want!" I smile.

"Thank you Rogue Luna.. I can't believe I am meeting you in real life. I am greatful. And so are these children," she bows her head and so do the children.

"No worries. This is what I do and I enjoy it," I say, guidimg them off of a pack's land.

A lot of the time packs ask me to get rogues. And if they refuse to leave, they go to the cells- but so far, not one person has refused.

The last six years have been wonderful. I am now twenty four. I live happily with my mate and my occupation.

Let's just say, if you dont know me you fear me, but if you do you love me. That is how everybody that met me puts it. Personally, Im fine with that.

I head back to me and Alexander's house. It was small, but just right. "Hey babe," he greets me as I walk in. I smile and I go up and kiss him. He has already marked me and we are currently trying for a little shit (child). "Mr Simoj has missed you all day," he holds up my fluffy himalayin. I smile and take Simon from his hands.

"Oh Simon I missed you sooo much," I laugh, hugging him tightly.

"Babe! Didnt you miss me?" Alexander whines. Once I got to know him, he was like a giant teddy bear.

I drop Simon and hold my hands over my heart, "Of course! Dumb butt." He rolls his eyes.

"Your parents called, they said theyre wanting children before they die. They told me to do it better," I burst out laughing.

"Maybe take their advice," I joke, but Alexander doesnt take it as a joke and pins me against the wall.

He nibbles on my earlobe, "Uhu, you know, I take that as a challenge."

Ashton's POV (So you can see how it is going for everybody else)

"Daddy!" Timmy, my four year old son says running towards me. I lift him up and hugs him. We adopted him from a fellow pack member that died. Well, you know what I mean. Me and my mate have been the best Alphas of this pack. Everybody says so, and admittedly, I agree.

I feel two strong arms go around my waist and a low, sexy voice speak to me, "I missed you today, how about we all go out tonight as a family."

Timmy hops out of my arms and begims hopping around, "Food! Food! Fancy Food!" he shouts, clapping his hands.

Austin's POV

It was movie night for me and my besties and our mates. We sit in the theater and watch Silent Hill, I comfort my mate, she was shy. Issac wont shut up woth his talkative mate. And as for Nicole, she was the dom in her realationship.

Alpha June's POV

I sit out on the front porch of my pack house, time was passing and I was getting too old to be Alpha. The last six years have been great, but it is time to give the Alpha position up.

"Drake," I mindlink him to come to the front porch of the pack house. He runs out, along with his mate. Oh how i miss mine.

"What's wrong Alpha?" he asks me, worry in his voice.

I smile, "Nothing, Alpha Drake," I know it would take him a moment to realize. His mate actually realized it first.

"Alpha? Oh my god, are you giving Drake the Alpha position?" she asks, surprised. I would think he has mentioned he was Alpha prior to me returning. But I don't say anything about that and I simply nod.

"I am growing too old. Drake, you are hereby Alpha of the BlackThorn. Oh and dont forget dear Amka!" I smile. That kiddo ended up getting a sex change. No one expected that from her, but her mate completely supported it and was with her all the way.

"I heard my name being said," I turn and see Amka.

"Oh hello Beta."

(And finally) Celestia's POV

After that fight between Rogue Luna Airybel and my mate, he has been so much better of a mate. Now he is nicer and jelps around the pack house...

Everybody's POV

Thank you Airybel...