Chapter XXIV

A!N Filler Chapter.
I hope you guys enjoyed the last few chapters!
Like, comment, (follow?), and ENJOY!!!

Two Months Later

"Would that be a good idea?"
"Well, I guess."
"See you then."
"Bye."

I hang up the phone and sigh loudly. My lige has overall normal, but people actually rely on me now. It's a bit rough, but I have been able to do it. I had to change my work schedule and now I only work four days of the week, but I got a raise again and my apartments rent has gone down. It's all good in that part; but that phone call was from the SilverClaw's Luna, asking me to attend the Alpha meeting. It is where Alphas and Lunas from across the U.S. meet up. After awhile of convincing I said okay.

We have been on great terms lately. Their Luna's name is Cherl and the Alpha is Nick. Thankfully he recovered and I apologized, he did as well.

As for the me and the rogues- let's just say our population doubled in the past two months. News spread fast of a Rogue Luna and a powerful group of rogues. At first, when we fought the SilverClaw Pack, it was with our normal strength and I got lucky, but now, a lot of us train. The gym in town even had to upgrade their building because so many people are going. I train too, but unlike the others, I dont do it in the gym. Also, I dont just do running and that stuff, Ive been trying acrobatics. Trying. It is extremely hard.

Now, me andd Xander. I have not heard one word about him, but I am expecting to see him at the party. Next time I see his parents I am going to tell them the truth. I think they will take it well, but I never know.

As for today, I am going to go shopping for an outfit. I couldn't bring anybody along to the meeting, which sucked, since my friends have helped me a bunch.

I decide to call up Nicole, she answers within a few rings.

"Hey Airybel, sup?"

"Hey Nicole. Can you help me find a dress. I'm going to an Alpha meeting."

"Really? Holly crap!  Why? And okay, Ill be at your house soon." I hear her running around in the backround.

"I will explain when we go, see you soon," I hang up. I am not one to talk on the phone.

You know, it's going to take her a bit to get here. Call Ashton. Good idea, but I have to get ready myself. I'll see him at the Alpha meeting, for sure. I am pretty sure his mate was an Alpha. 

I decide to wear a crop top, ripped jeans, and some vans. Personally, my favorite Vans. I just love this colour!

By the time I am done getting ready changing and doing my makeup, I hear a loud knock at my door

By the time I am done getting ready changing and doing my makeup, I hear a loud knock at my door. I open uo and greet Nicole with open arms. "Okay, let's go girly!" she says, dragging me out of my apartment.

As we sit in the Taxi, I mindlink her about the Alpha meeting. She listened carefully the whole time. Once we got out of the Taxi, she started asking me questions.

"Won't you see your mate there?" let's just say, if you are a part of this rogue pack, you know about me and Alexander.

"Yup.." I sigh, I didn't think about that. Now I don't really want to go. Not like I did in the first place.

"Oh don't worry about it! Look sexy and make him je-elly," she says, in a sassy tone. I laugh and cover my face, she is a hyper person. "Oo, dress store," she drags me and we head inside. It felt so girly, and a bit wrong being in here. By all means I wasnt a tomboy. Maybe a bit, but I still acted like a girl and do my makeup and stuff.

We split up and gather dresses separate from eachother. Then we met up again, thirty minutes later.

"Okay, here was my first find," she holds up a baby blue dress that would define my few curves.
"Then this one. Red is the first colour people notice, you know," she then holds up a long red dress. But, I really didn't want to stand out, I already would being the only rogue there.
"Here," she holds up the next dress, this is going to take forever. It was a really short red one, with off the shoulder straps. It did look better than the other two.
"And.." she holds up two more dresses. I may regret bringing her. The dress on my left was a gown, navy blue and just not my style. The one to my right was a tight black dress that had glitter. I cringed.

"Well," I pause. I didnt really like any of those, but I was going to put icing on the cake. "The baby blue one and the short red one are cute out of your five." I smile.

"Yeah, yeah. Now let me see your sense of style," she grabs my pile out my hands and looks through it.

I chose a semi dark red dress that had a choker, a dark violet dress that had a clear sleeve and was a classic style, and a black gown that had silver jewlery hanging from it.

"I love what you chose! Forget what I picked, youre getting one of these babies." I laugh, secretly thankful she didnt like her choices.

I go and try each of them on, each one fit me perfectly.

"Which one is it?" I ask Nicole, holding them in my arms.

She takes a few moment to think before responding, "That one, and I'm sure of it," she points to the dark violet one. O smile amd nod, agreeing. I liked that one the most as well.

"I guess I am ready," I say. as I buy the expensive dress.

"Trust me, you will do amazing Airybel. You hage a been a great leader!" I smile and thank her. But I am not worried about that.