Chapter XX

A!N I can not believe it is already chapter twenty! Hope you all are enjoying, leave some recommendations or thoughts in the comments, Ill read them for sure!
Like comment and enjoy 😛

P.S. Hope ya'll don't mind cussing

The Next Day

"What to do today, what to do," I mumble, talking to myself. Today is my once a week day off and I didn't even know what to do with it. Go find some rogues. Remember. Great idea, but where would I start in the first place? Just walk around town. Fair enough.

I stick my hand out my window to see how cold it was, and lwt me just say- I better wear a heavy coat ir I'll freeze my arse off. I wear a t-shirt that describes me perfectly, 'fries music netflix wattpad music'. I add a heavy sweater and combat boots.

I grab my wallet on the way, just in case I get the munchies

I walk down the street, cars passing by me, children building snowmen, and people walking there dogs. It felt so nice to be outside for more than just a few minutes. I inhale deeply to take in the fresh air, amazing.

I wandered into a part of town I haven't been in before, it was nicer. The houses are tidy and kept well. They didn't look cheap either. Wonder if a rogue would live here.

A few minutes later I find an empty playground. I sit down on one the swings and rock myself back forth. I pull out my Ipod and turn on some music, the song Monster (by Skillet) came on. I sang along with the lyrics, closing my eyes and imagining some crazy senerios.

I'm humming the lyrics when I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see beautiful girl. She looked a couple years older than me, she has black hair that goes to her shoulder. I don't take notice she's a rogue until a few seconds later.

I cough and speak up, taking my earbuds out, "Hi, how may I help you?" I ask her.

"Actually, yes," she says, sitting down next to me on the other swing. "This may sound crazy, but there is a pack that is going to takenover this town. I'm planning to fight back- but I need help."

My mouth hangs open slightly, I look up at her. So other rogues know, that is actually good news. "The SilverClaw Pack, right?" I ask, making sure we are talking about the same pack. Not like another pack would dare to fight over one measly town.

She nods, "Yes, how did you know?"

"Delivered food and they warned me. Me and three other people are also trying to gather people to fight back."

"Oh wow, want to join together?"

I take no time to think before responding, "Yeah, how many people do you have?" I ask her, it'd be nice if she had a good amount of people rounded up.

"None," she says. I sigh, more work for everyone then. "But I just found out today, so yeah. Would you like to look around with me right now?"

"Sure," I say, it is better than being lonely I guess. "Where should we go?"

"To the mall, just follow me!"

We go to the mall, that I didn't even know existed. It was a decent sized one, I liked it. Though, I have a feeling, she just wanted to shop.

"C'mon," she grabs my wrist and drags me in.

After the long walk around the mall while going into some stores I only had gotten a few items, she had her hands full. We then heafed to the food court, where it smelt like heaven! The best smell pulled me towards a chinese place. Nicole, my new friend, went to get some pizza.

"Thank you," I say. paying and taking my meal back to our table. She was already there, on her high tech phone. "So, I guess we so unlucky to not even find another rogue in this crouded place," I say, taking a sip of my drink. She sighed loudly, silently agreeing with me. At least we found her.

I get up to dump my meal, I stared at the ground, wandering off into my own thoughts when I collided into a hard chest. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I say, cleaning the mess up, not bothering to look up.

"Better be rogue," my ears perked up, and so did my head. I looked up to see the Alpha of the SilverClaw Pack. I let out a low growl. "You know. I'm glad to know that this mall with be a part of my territory soon. How soon? A month or so. Better be packing you piece of shit." He snickers, dumping his food on me.

I don't say anything, but somebody else does. "Old man, what's your problem! She said sorry for bumping into you, don't be an asshole!" I could feel a presence behind me. I didn't even have to look back to know it was a rogue, and a pretty strong one at that.

The Alpha turns his head slightly and glares, walking away with his head stuck up his ass. "Here, let me help you with that," I'm lifted onto my feet and shaken slightly so all the food falls off.

"T-thank you," I stutter, definitely not expecting all that to just happen.

"Airybel! Are you okay? That was the Alpha of the-" I cut her off, saying I know. She blushed and nodding. She looks over to the guys who helped me, "Who is this hotty?"

I mentally face palm and sigh. He laughs, "I'm Brandon, I saw that Alpha was giving her some guff. So what was he talking about, the town thing," he asks us.

Here we go again, the amount of times I have to hear or tell people this explanation. I tell hom everything and he listens closely.

"Can I join you guys? This is my town too," he says, once I am finished.

"Of course, welcome to the.."

"Rogue Pack," I finish what she was saying. That is what we are going to be called I guess. Best thing I could think of.

"Who is the leader?" Brandon asks.

Me and Nicole look at eachother. Nobody was in charge, we just worked together. "Nobody," I speak up.

"Well, somebody has to, it helps orginize things as you get more people joining." He was right, but who?

"Enough talking, I need to get home to put these bags away!" Nicole says, barely lifting her bags off the ground. I laugh loudly as I grab mine.

Brandon rolls his eyes and helps her, "Would you ladies like me to drive you home?" We both nod. Before I left the car we all exchanged phone numbers and reminded eachother to keep looking for help- no matter who.