~part 1~

"Bunny wake up!" Naina pounced on him as he was sleeping shirtless in bed.

She had always found his innocent, tired face cute after getting drunk on New Year's Eve. She still felt the softness of his lips grasping her's as they shared a kiss while they had a conference with Avi and Aditi yesterday evening.

"Let me sleep yaar" Bunny's muffled voice came from under the pillows. Naina had an idea. She ran to her closet and got the sexiest white transparent lingerie she had, and got herself into it.

Her eyes had a watery glisten in them as she intended to do something she never did before.

Bunny's eyes widened in confusion as he heard the clonking of her high heels slowly nearing him and looked up to see Naina slipping off her silk bathrope wrapped around. "Oooh sexy..." he whispered to himself.

He sat up quickly and stared at her while she settled herself on his lap. His hand reached out towards the strings of the lingerie and cheekily followed it down her shoulder.

They were centimeters away. She felt his breath condensing on her ice cold body from the shower she had in the morning. Seductively, she pulled the laces of her lingerie while Bunny caressed her back that urged to be touched. The touch of his lips on her stomach causes her to moan and whine, just what turned him on.

He laid her down; his protective body lying on hers and their lips locked, frantically and vigorously their tongue rolled around each other. Sighs came out as Bunny tried to kiss her chest like a hungry animal looking for food. He groped her thighs and started rubbing them while her head leaned against the solid wood frame of the bed.

5 hours later, they were both asleep. Naina's head titled onto Bunny's shoulder, as just a silk blanket covered them both. His arm was wrapped around her naked shoulder.

As he looked down, thinking how lucky he was to have her, her eyes fluttered open and the hazelnut tint attracted Bunny to her.
"I feel like staying in your arms forever," she said, whispering. He gave a small chuckle and kissed her forehead. She knew he was always there to protect her.