~part 2~

The sunrise painted a pale orange view through the window of Naina's apartment where Bunny stood, facing the busy crowded city of Mumbai.

Naina appeared through the doorway behind him, her wet hair dripping onto the thirsty floor. "Morning baby," Bunny smiled.

"Good morning, oh by the way Bunny, didn't Aditi say it was her baby shower today?"
"Oh yes, that's right, I wonder when our baby shower will be ay?😏 a small smirk drew upon his face.

Naina blushed. "Now before you start thinking about anything else let's get ready lol!" Naina laughed.

"You wanted 6 children from your husband though babe, remember on the trek? I know how to make twins too btw...."

Naina rolled her eyes and looked at him with her hands on her hips. "I know I know, I was so stupid then. Why did I say that? You always teased me after that!"

Bunny's smile faded and he grasped her waist so suddenly that her head rocked back and landed on his shoulder. She ran her hand through her hair and looked up into his eyes.

"Tumne meri girlfriend ko stupid kaha Naina, how dare you. Dekh Chashmish, ainda aise mat karna."

"Okay sorry baba, now can we go please?" His playful and jokey attitude still hadn't gone. She wanted it to stay for ever. They rocked as they stood in a hug for several minutes.

"Thodi der rukhte hain na, accha lag raha hai." His whispering, sensuous voice created butterflies in her stomach as his lips touched her ear. She pulled out of his arms suddenly. "NAHI! Ab bohot der hochuki hain, come on Bunny!"

Her elaborate lehenga trailed behind her and she made her way to the dressing table to put on her bindi (Indian Jewellery). Bunny stared at her from behind leaning against the door and watching her beautiful eyes flicker from one place to another.